UMMM. INSERT TITLE HERE?

Zacznij od początku

Pfft. You expect me to narrow it down to three? I'll try. And be petty.

*My favorite song coming on the radio as I'm getting out of the car.

*People believing that one way thinking (i.e., people that hate men claiming to be feminists, people singling out one race but ignoring the prejudice that others receive) is equality, but its not.

*That stupid frickin little line of dirt on the floor that just WON'T GO INTO THE DUST PAN.

#12. Do you consider yourself an emotional person?

Uh, yeah. Probably.

#13. Words you often say?

Like.... well.... bloody (like the adjective).... raspberry, most often... text. Hello? Spasibo? Idk man. I don't word count my speech patterns.

#14. Post a picture of yourself.

Okay. You asked for it. First ever face reveal guys:

Come on, y'all had to have seen that coming

#15. Favorite picture of someone else?

Oddly, one that always makes me laugh is one I took of my sister-in-law and her puppy. But for some reason the camera focused on my brother in the background, who was sewing. And it just--it looks ridiculous.

Or come to think of it TBS on a motorcycle, or Tom Hiddleston in anything, Sebastian next to an Australian Shepherd.

#16. Favorite hobby?

Playing piano. Anytime I pass one I have to play. It's very freeing and makes me happy.

#17. Role Model?

My sister-in-law, most definitely. With all the hardships she endured when she was my age, I can only hope I come out as sweet and amazing as she is.

#18. Who is the best person who knows you personally?

Ooh. That's tough. That's probably a tie between

*My Mom,

*My oldest bro

*My friend (mentioned her a few times)

*I tell my dog a lot. So.

*DarkshineLaufeyson You know me on a deeply personal level because you understand and know of the dark fangirl part of me xD

#19. Crush?

None that are real. *sigh* Or my age. Or real and my age. Or real, my age, and alive.

#20.

Oh now comes the hard part. Thhhhhuu....

sangstergangster250

Mrs_HollandIsTheName

TMRfan06

marvel_my_dudes

Confused_Unicorn567

lukesnukes

EveIcewing

theamazingspideyy

MetalHearts5

mydogisawesomer

ClazeyJ

SimmmerHamato

abbzhemsworth

a_randomOrganism3

sarcqsticARMY

BorisTheWolfPup

siping-tea

the_winter_soldier_

neonarco

RiniSangster