"Not likely," Simon spoke up from behind the desk.

We broke eye contact as we turned toward his voice along with everyone else.

"Smallpox was eradicated worldwide in 1979. We've only managed to completely eradicate two viruses in history. The other was rinderpest. It killed cows."

I frowned at the information. Who knew those random facts off the top of their head? Aiden looked away from the older man with a raised brow like he was questioning the same thing.

"So, we should be comforted by that, right?" Stiles asked, nodding his head at the older man. "He kept his hand in place, sensing I needed to hold his hand with everything going on.

"Unless it something worse," Simon responded in the same calm, monotone voice.

"Oh, well, thank you for that," I muttered, sarcastically under my breath. I heaved a large sigh and leaned the side of my head on my brother's shoulder.

There was a part of me that couldn't help but wonder if all of this was done on purpose. What was the chance of a virus hitting Beacon Hills High at the same time as a deadpool landing in the hands of assassins? Viruses were able to be transferred and trained assassins were roaming free in Beacon Hills with the intent to kill off the supernatural. If someone saw this as an attempt to kill people from the deadpool, they were drastically failing and needed to be told that we weren't affected the same way as humans were.

"Why are you so calm about all of this?" Isaac questioned Simon and crossed his arms over his chest, narrowing his blue eyes, suspiciously.

Simon held my brother's gaze. "I see no reason to panic."

"The CDC was called and we're on lockdown in the school. How is that not a good reason to panic?" I demanded, feeling my body grown warm with anxiety. I squeezed the back of Stiles' hand tighter, subconsciously. "Don't you think your family is worried about you?"

"I don't have a family. It's just me and my work."

His work? What work did a PSAT instructor have?

"Whatever it is," Malia brought the attention on herself. A concentrated look present on her face. "They're taking it pretty seriously. There's a lot of cars and trucks out there."

I tuned in to the commotion happening outside of the school. I rose a brow at the mass amount of vehicles and authoritative voices surrounding the school, surprised. Several voices mixed together until the one I was searching for broke through the chaos.

"-- we're doing the best we can."

I momentarily frowned at the lack of his words toward the situation before I felt relief crashing through me, knowing Mr. Stilinski was on the outside working to get to the bottom of everything.

"Your dad's with them," Malia and I stated in unison.

We shared a surprised look with each other.

A small nudge in my back from Aiden's arm forced me to pay attention to Stiles' obsessive scratching over his chest by his free hand underneath his jacket. Panic crept in every crevice of my body at the sight. With him busy talking with Kira and Malia, I slyly flipped his hand over on my leg to check if he had a rash on his arm. Luckily, his pale arm was clear of any rashes or redness.

Stiles' head snapped up to peer at the blocked out windows on the other side of the room like he was thinking of how his dad was on the other side. "Yeah, I should probably call him," he realized. His hand removed from my knee to cross the room, searching through the box of envelopes for his phone.