I took out my phone and scrolled down to his name.

Harry's POV

Usually after talking with Zayn I knew where my head was at, he was hugely helpful. But not this time. I was on my way back to my flat and my mind was racing back and forth between my options.

***

"Saw that email from management, ripped you a new one eh?" He asked. I had gone over to his flat to talk.

"Yeah. Nick just did as well this morning." I told him as I rubbed my hand over my face.

"Nick? For what?" He asked, perplexed.

"Taking that girl home last night." I sighed, still not overly thrilled with myself for that decision.

"Why would he care? You guys getting a little too friendly when you're at his flat are you mate?" Zayn laughed. He nudged me with his elbow when I took a minute to answer and raised his eyebrows as I looked up.  

"No, he wants me to, uh, make a move on Savannah." I muttered.

"Ahhh," he said knowingly. "Well?"

"Well what?" I questioned.

"Jesus. Do you wanna make a move on Savannah?" He rolled his eyes as he asked.

"I can't." I started to shake my head before he was even done with the question.

"But you want to?" He inquired with a smirk.

I let out a long sigh. "But I can't. Zayn you didn't see her, alright, it was terrifying to see her that way after we got mobbed. I could never ask her to go through shit like that all the time." I started to see it again, her on the floor. I could feel myself getting angry thinking about it, working myself up. "And Nick doesn't even know she feels that way about me!" I exploded. "He claims ‘cause he's gay he just knows shit like this. But she's always saying shit about me being like her brothers, we're just mates." I mumbled out at the end, clearly not happy about our standing.

"Then suck it up. If you think it's for the best for you guys to just stay mates then put your feelings aside and just be her friend." He told me directly. "But Harry, maybe she could learn to handle it. Sometimes it's worth it to be selfish, to ask her to try with you." Zayn shrugged. "Works out in the end for both of you."

"I don't know Zayn, I'm really fucking confused." I ran my hands through my hair and pulled at the roots.

"Talk to her, mate."

***

As badly as I wanted to listen to Zayn's advice and see if it was possible to try with Savannah, I decided that was out of the question for me. I couldn't bring myself to do it. Plus, I didn't want to deal with the embarrassment of her telling me she didn't even return these feelings. It didn't make much of a difference to me what Nick said, I was certain that she didn't feel the same way about me and I wasn't going to entertain the idea that she did.

Although I decided that it was probably best if I spoke to her about the mobbing and everything. At some point in every relationship I have, friendship or romantic, I need to have this "talk" with the other person. Apologize for the possible mobbing, explain that it's a semi-regular thing and then give them the option of not being a part of it all. I was too angry to have the talk with Savannah before on the phone like I should have, but my mind was more clear on what I needed to do now.

Just as I was pulling into my driveway, my phone rang. "Hello?" I answered.

"Harry, hi." I heard Savannah on the other end of the line. "How are you?"