The thing about Grace is that she really has no filter. At all. Any other friends I've ever had find it shocking that she's my best friend and I'm sure her friends were surprised when they first met me as well. We're polar opposites, but we've been friends since Year 8 so maybe that's the key to making things work. She's a tiny little thing with long red hair down her back and she's absolutely beautiful. I don't know what I'd do without her truthfully.

Grace was leaving not too long after, but not before reminding me, "Harry is proper fit alright? I reckon you won't be able to resist for much longer."

"Goodbye, Grace. Thanks for the wine." I deflected.

"Fine, but let it be known I'm calling this and reserve all rights to an ‘I told you so' when it happens!" She dramatically announced as she walked out.

I shook my head and reached for my phone to see Harry's latest reply.

Noo! Agh I'm not on that episode yet!

Whoops.

Whoops, she says. Very nice Savannah, my telly's broken and you taunt me like this. I reckon this counts as some form of abuse.

Stop your whining.

I hesitated a second before sending my next message.

You can come over if you'd like, Grace just left.

You sure?

Yep.

Chinese or Thai?

Chinese x

Giz was elated to see Harry again. He rushed right over to him, almost knocking our food from Harry's hands. I grabbed it from him and placed it all on the small table in my living room. I ran into the kitchen to grab plates and when I came back he was inspecting the wine bottle that also sat on the table.

"A little day drinking Miss Savannah?" He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Tis hardly day," I shrugged my shoulders, it was nearly 5 now. "Grace brought it over and insisted we tried it. Some gift from her boss or something. Do you, like, want a glass?" I began to twist my rings.

"Depends, how was it?" He enquired.

"Quite good, actually." I had only had one glass, but it was surprisingly tasty.

"You've sold me." He grinned. So I went back into the kitchen to get him a clean glass.

I started the episode over so Harry could get caught up. He argued with me about that, insisting he could just pick up what was going on, but I just shushed him. Truthfully, I hadn't paid much attention to what had happened because of Grace. He leaned over and placed a kiss to my cheek. "Cheers, Savannah."

I blushed and took a gulp from my wine glass as Harry turned to the tv with a smirk on his face. About half way through the episode Giz got up from my feet and moved over to Harry's. I pouted just a little while Harry beamed, seemingly ecstatic my dog had taken such a liking to him. I had to admit that I was overcome with a feeling of happiness as I looked over at them. I couldn't explain it, but just seeing him sit there so gleeful with Giz at his feet made a sense of warmth come over me.

I was also inexplicably comfortable around Harry. Sure, I had moments of blushing and overall shyness, but I was content being around him. We got through two episodes, talking sporadically through them. We'd cringe at the gruesome parts, discuss the couplings on the show, and threw our two cents in whenever characters were arguing. I was happy to find he agreed with me that McDreamy was a proper arse for leaving Meredith for his awful (sort of ex-) wife.