Just as I was about to question Tony on if he set up another date with the woman we heard the bell on the front door jingle. Tony hopped up to go and check on whoever came in while I cleaned up from lunch. As I was walking down the hall to the front I could hear Tony talking and recognized Nick’s voice replying, but when I got to the doorway I froze. 

Now I remembered hearing Nick mention trying to get a “Harold” to come along with him on the radio, but it hadn’t even crossed my mind that he was referring to Harry Styles. I’m not sure how I didn’t put it together, I had seen a good amount of photos of the two of them together and heard Nick talk about him quite often on the show. He was standing behind Nick looking down at his phone while he checked in.

“SAV! The adoption appointment is here!” He shouted, not realizing I had walked up behind him. 

“Yep, right here Tony.” I answered. 

“Sav? That’s adorable!” Nick smiled. 

I gave him a smile in return and told them I was just going to run to the back and grab some paperwork for him. 

When I came back Nick started the introductions. “Sav, this is my popstar Harry,” I noted the use of my nickname. “Harry, this is Sav, she’s the one I was saying looked like Dais!” 

Whatever was on his phone must have been damn interesting because Harry didn’t look up from it until Nick shouted at him. “Oi, you twat! Get off your phone! Where on earth are your manners? What would Anne say, hey?” Nick teased. 

“Sorry, sorry. Don’t shout…” he mumbled, still looking down “...and no need to bring anyone’s mum into this.” 

“As I was saying, rude, doesn’t Sav look like Daisy? Popped into my head right away when I first met ‘er.” Nick repeated. 

“Huh?” Harry asked, looking up. As he finally tore his eyes away from his phone he looked at Nick first and then over to me, realizing I was there. His eyes locked with mine and they widened as he smiled kindly and replied. “Oh, sure she...um, yeah,” he lamely finished. 

It seemed to me he was only saying so to please Nick, it appeared obvious he didn’t agree. Not that I blamed him. I had my hair just passed my shoulders, it was currently a dark shade of brown with some subtle blonde highlights in it as well. One thing that was similar between us, I suppose, was our dark, chocolate brown eyes and while I didn’t think my body was anything horrific, it definitely was no where near as fit as Daisy Lowe’s. 

I had looked down, not enjoying being back on this topic, and when I bravely looked up directly to Harry’s face I was surprised to see him starting right at me still. His eyes seemed brighter all of a sudden, but I chalked it up to now really looking at them straight on. He kept eye contact with me and I realized now would probably be a good time to speak, but for some reason I found it difficult to break away from his stare. 

“Okay then,” I cleared my throat, “so you, uh, never told me which dog you decided on.” 

Good one Sav, very subtle subject change there, I thought to myself. I looked over to Nick to find him with a strange look on his face, I recognized it as the curious one he wore when he stated that we should hang out.

“Right! I was in a bit of a rush when I called, but I’m gonna go with Ringo,” he announced happily. “Think it might have been the name that sold me. Love a good boyband, me.” He joked as he shot Harry a wink. Harry let out a good natured laugh and rolled his eyes at his friend. 

“Alright, alright, let’s meet this guy already,” Harry said. 

I lead the boys over to the meet and greet area so that Harry could get acquainted with Ringo and Nick could fill out some paperwork. As we walked Nick asked when I thought he’d be able to take the dog home.