Ch 1 : They got change into BABIES !!!

Yagen had finish making his new potion . He put the potion on the fourth shelf which is same as his height . The door open and Midare walk in . " What brings you here Midare ?", ask Yagen . " You forgot you need to do fieldwork ", said Midare . " Oops sorry , I'm coming now ", Yagen said . " You still doing some weird potion aren't you ?", Midare tease . " Don't call them weird !", Yagen said angrily . " So what did you make ?", ask Midare . " A potion that could make you young ", Yagen answer . " Pfft ! Why !", Midare laugh . " Stop laughing ! It's my personal interest ", Yagen yell . 

They both walk out from the room . They didn't notice that Tsurumaru was listening to their conservation . " Interesting ", Tsurumaru smirk . He go into Yagen's room and stole the potion that had the tag saying " Young Potion " . " Hehehe . . ."

(Y/N) POV

" Thank you for going shopping with me Konnosuke ", I thank . " No problem Aruji-Sama ", said Konnosuke . We walk back to the citadel with the grocery on my hand . When I was about to open the door . Yamatonokami open the door from the inside . " ARUJI WE HAD A PROBLEM ! ", he yell . I put the grocery on the ground and quickly rush inside . Yamatonokami lead me to the sitting room to let me see what happen . Once we are there we saw -----

" UWAAAA !", the baby cried . " What happen !?", I exclaim . " Tsurumaru change them into baby ", said Yamatonokami and pointed at Tsurumaru . " Why did you do that Tsurumaru ?", I ask angrily . " It's just a prank ", Tsuruamru gulp . I saw Kashuu , Kasen , Ishikirimaru and Gokotai was trying to calm them down but it's no use . Mikazuki , Kogitsunemaru got turn into a 3 yrs old child . And Uguisumaru got turn into a baby . Their clothes also shrink .

 Their clothes also shrink

Uguisumaru was the one who is crying

Uguisumaru was the one who is crying . " Kashuu would you mind ?", I ask with my hands out . Kashuu nod and give me the baby . I didn't hold a baby before so I try . I cradle the baby on my arm . " It's okay , it's okay . Don't cry Uguisumaru ", I smile gently . Uguisumaru stop crying and smile at me . " Wow how did you do that ?", ask Kashuu . " I don't really know either ", I said . Uguisumaru put his head on my chest and fall asleep . I gave the baby to Kashuu . I then walk up to the two boys . Mikazuki was pulling Kogitsunemaru's hair . " Stop it Mikazuki , you can't bully Kogitsunemaru ", I said angrily . Mikazuki stop and Kogitsunemaru run to me and cried . I hold him up and pat his back . Mikazuki pouted and started to cry . I put down Kogitsunemaru . I kneel down and hug both of them . They hug back and they stop crying . " That was quick ", said Ishikirimaru .