"Doesn't matter who won, all Tezla wants is the Wheel of Power at the End of the track" Her teammate said venomously.

Unbeknownst to the small Group, Two Cars Zoomed past them, Causing the Party to look to the side and back to the Front.

"Whoa, who are they?" A Driver in a modified SUV said, looking at his Rear view mirror to see his Teammate catching up to them in a Furious pace, "I guess that's not Important anymore because Wylde's Here!" He Informed his Muscle car Driving Partner.

His Teammate, now known as Wylde, speeds past them, kicking dusts on to the Poor Driver's face causing him to gag and cough, "Hey! This isn't a Race!" He Angrily said as he fan the dust off his face.

"It's always a Race" Wylde said in a little Malice in his tone, sideswiping a Blue car and ram His brother's rear bumper.

Behind his shades, he squinted and leaned forward to see two other cars in front of him 'Those ain't no Teku, who are they?' He thought as the two cars zoomed away from his sight.

He growls by the sight of two cars that has escaped his Vision, he didn't like it, Not one bit.

The Two cars then Slides into the corner, Decals glowing Green and Orange, the Black and Green car then revved its Engine.

Wylde's car had arrived in third followed by the Rest who had turned off their engines and Climbed out of their cars.

A Blonde young man looked around and Remembering his time in there, when he set his eyes on the two Anonymous Cars, he looked at his teammates and the others, "Who are they?" He asked, his hand pointed at them

The two cars then revved their engines while moving inches by Inches before shutting down, two Girls climbed out of their cars and looked at them questioningly.

"Who are you guys?" The black haired, Tattooed girl asked them, crossing her arms on her Chest, while the other just leaned on her car.

"Depends who's asking, Who are you two?" a black haired man wearing goggles asked them demandingly, his eyes held some distrust towards them.

The Black haired girl then groaned and let her head drop, "We're the Street Rats, we're a Racing group in the City" She said, cocking an Eyebrow

"Wait... Street Rats? The fabled Street Rats?" The blonde Teku asked, the corner of his lips slowly curled into a very joyful smile.

Right before the Teku can say another word, a figure in the shadow then stepped out and see the light. A familiar looking African clad in a racing suit

"Vert" The African greeted the Blonde Teku, smiling at the sight of his friend from the past, "It has been a long time."

The young Teku approaches the African, fist-bumping each other, "Good to See you again!"

"Is that Tezla?" A skinny looking Metal Maniac asked, while strafing into the scene.

The African turned to the scraggly man, with a Stern expression, "My name is Kadeem, Who are you?" He asked, motioning his hand towards the scraggly man.

"He's just a Freaky little Metal Maniac, Kadeem" the goggled Teku said venomously, scowling as he pointed to the Metal Maniacs.

"That means He's the Best! Like me and Taro, huh?" The Shade wearing Metal Maniac quipped.

"The real Drivers are Teku!" The what seemed to be the eldest Teku snapped, while scowling hard.

Kira and Heather exchanged looks, and stared at the two feuding team. Kira can only whistle in an attempt to reduce the tension.

Kadeem quickly understood the situation at first glance, nodding before chuckling at the two team's rather hostile tension, "Ah, yes I see how it is", he smiled at them. Singlehandedly defusing the hostility

"You got everything straightened out back home?" Vert asked, he was expecting good news from Kadeem, but what he got was a groan.

"The problem with my people will have to wait, because this matter can not!" He sternly declared.

"Question" Kira raised her hand, attracting the attention to her, "So this Tezla Dude's problem is so important, you put it before your People?"

"I believe Tezla will explain this matter more clearly." Kadeem said, standing tall and confident as he always be, "And I believe we have not met, Miss...?"

"Just call me Kira, and that's Heather" Kira introduced herself, while lazily puts her folded arm and her head on the roof of her car.

"Eheheh.... So, if this is so Important, it must've paid a lot, right?" The scrawny Metal Maniac slowly quipped, earning a chuckle from Kadeem.

"...Is that a yes?"

Kadeem bellowed a fit of baritone laughter that echoes through the dilapitated building.

"I'll take that as a no" Heather remarked dryly.

-------

After a few minutes, the group is now driving around the pillars of rocks in form of a maze with Kadeem leading them around it.

"Tezla has built a new headquarter where no one can find him" Kadeem informed the group, while driving his assigned race car from a past event, "Stay behind me, and match my speed."

Kira was struggling at maneuvering around the maze, it was hard for her to keep her speed up at sharp turns while drafting behind Vert's car.

Heather was a different story, while indeed she's not a big fan of long convoys, she has no choice but to follow behind Taro's surprisingly agile Roadrunner

It was at the end of the maze, which actually is a nature-carved ramp facing towards a giant rock.

"Whoa!" Monkey yelped, slamming his brakes and spun out beside the convoy snake, "Dead End!"

Kadeem didn't seem to mind Monkey's sudden braking and went full throttle towards the rock, Kadeem's car instead went inside the giant rock.

Monkey looked at where Kadeem's car disappeared to with narrowed eyes, "That's impossible..." he muttered, surprised by Kadeem's disappearing act.

The rest of the Convoy went full speed towards the rock, entering some sort of facility with bright orange track looping around the interior walls.

As nearly everyone skidded to a stop, Kira was the one feeling ecstatic by the sight of the orange tracks while Heather was mildly impressed by it.

"Whoa, Man..." Vert breathed out, looking at the facility.

The moment was cut short by a sudden giant projection of a Man's head wearing shades.

"Welcome, to the Acceledrome!" He announced

And from here, we call the curtains

Yes, it took a bit while to write this, since I kinda hit a red light on writing this.

-Rae

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 02, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Life at 300 Mphजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें