ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2: ɴᴇᴡ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀ

Harry's POV

I woke up,breathing heavily cause of my nightmare...I grab lou's phone and look at the time 1:20 am.

Well Im glad I woked up from my nightmare! I thought,I inhaled and exhaled and look at louis...He's so comfy,I wanna sleep next to him.

I sleep next to him,and cuddle him...He's so warm.He moved and face me "Hey slut" he whispered "Hey thot" I replied back and we cuddle each other and went back to sleep.

6:30 am

I woke up and louis is gone,I look around and saw him in the kitchen cooking.I yawned and stand up to go up to lou,I sit down on the dining table and ask louis If I can borrow his phone.He hand his phone out to me and I started playing...yep...CLASH OF CLANS!

"Louuu Im soo hungryyy hurry uppp!" I whined,god why is he taking so long Im so hungry."Yep,Its done!" Lou said and thank god!!

Time skip

"Oh my god lou!It's so delicious!What the fuck,you should make this everyday!!!" I told louis and he's smiling like an idiot lol."I don't know slut...I guess I will" He chuckled why is he so cute what the hell,I swear If god dare me to do anything to him,I would absolutely su- "Hello?Don't shut down,come back" He waved his hands at my face and oh god...That was embarrassing,atleast he can't read my mind!

We talked for a bit about Zayn,our ex bestfriend,he was a great friend but when he said that he's moving to Japan our heart dropped.We asked him why and he said a friend of him was suffering from depression and anxiety and he had to go because he's scared if his friend do something.But we still talk to zayn still to these days,but it's sometimes awkward.

Time skip

Louis asked If me and him can go shopping for a camera!Im excited!I have been wanting a camera for so long,I want to get the canon!

"How much is this bad boy?" Louis asked the counter,"It's 494.02 pound sterling sir" My eyes went wide but It's okay because the camera is so beautiful.
"Okay we'll take this" Louis said without hesitation and the girl in the counter started getting the box and shits,I look around to see more cameras,we got the canon though,and all of the cameras are just...HEAVENS!

Last year we planned to get the polaroid camera but...We got the canon now lmao,"Hey harold lets go" He called out and we starting walking.

Time skip

"AHH Im excited to use it lou!!!" I squealed "Shh shh here's the babyyy" louis whispered and grab the camera slowly,"EEEEEEEE" I squealed again!
"MY BABY!" Louis said to the camera,smiling."Lou picture me!" "We need to charge it slut" "Ughh okay!".

Louis's POV

Oh my god,I actually can't believe that we just bought a camera...Anyways I charged it and went to the couch to chill,I reach my phone from my pocket and went to Instagram.I gotta post my brand new baby!

Ahhh I feel blessed,my baby looks soo good

7:00 pm

Me and harry planned to watch some movies on netflix and chill,we love comedy or horror movies so we searched and watch BRUCE ALMIGHTY.

Time skip

It's 9 pm already so we get our blankets and pillows and played the movie.

Third person POV

Louis and harry watched the movie,laughing and crying.Louis's phone was on silent,he got a notification from someone but he didn't notice it.

2 messages from an unknown number

Harry noticed it but didn't tell lou,instead he continue to watch the movie.

Who could it be? What do you think are the messages for?

-
-
-
Is the story okay?
Am I going too fast?
How is my writing?
I would love to hear your opinion!

Who could it be?
-thesevenmae