Author Note (Im sorry there have been so many of these lately)

Hey guys im sorry this has got to be the third author note in like 5 chappies! :( but anywayz i come to you with the devastating news that this story wil be ending shortly i hope for 3-5 more chapters and then finished :( gone forever! :( but if im ending this story that means i have too start another (i just have to many ideas!!!) so i have decided to start another zayn story i guess! i dont have a title for it yet but this is the summary and i will hopefully be starting it when this finishes (wait!! brainwave! this can be like a sequel! omfg it can be Rosie!!! omg sorry flipping out right now okay I INTRODUCE YOU TO THE SUMMARY OF THE BEING ZAYN MALIK'S SISTER SEQUEL THOUGH THIS HAS LIKE 3-5 CHAPPIES TO GO STILL btw there shall be a lou/lexi scene hopefully next chappie! Okay this has sorta been edited from the original summary now coz i wasn't originally gonna make it the sequel but woops!! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They said he was my fiancee...
The said he was in a boyband...
He said he was in love with me... 
How come I don't remember any of it?

I was just your normal girl why are they telling me I'm dating a member of the most famous boyband in the world, the same member who happens to be my best friends older brother...

I am 18 and am just about to graduate high school why do they tell me I'm 24 and am at medical school...

The last thing Rosie Dalton remembers is walking into school with her best friend Lexi Malik who was on the phone to her older brother Zayn Malik who Rosie is now engaged to... How the time flies by! After she was hit by a speeding car Rosie Dalton has forgotten the last 5 years of her life...

She has forgotten how she first got together with her now fiancee, she has forgotten all of the drama that has hung over their relationship, she has forgotten that one night laying on the beach when he got down on one knee and proposed. She has forgotten how loud she squealed before wrapping her arms around his neck telling him it was a definite yes.

To her Zayn is not her fiancee, Zayn is her best friends older brother who she has a slight okay major crush on, Lexi Tomlinson is not her soon to be sister in law but Lexi Malik her best friend in the whole world...

Rosie's world is spinning out of control.... will anybody be able to fix it?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO as i said 3-5 more chappies of being zayn maliks sister and then i shall start this one which i shall call being zayn maliks sister a sequel (im keeping the bzms name as yeah its sorta more well known and stuff unlike if i change it!) so what do you guys think would you read the sequel?! xx