"Sean, it's not your fault that you've gotten used to the life you're living before you had to have the responsibility of a relationship." She smiled, a small one that made Sean want to smile too but the situation made a smile looks so pained.

"But I want you to be a part of my life, and I know I'm absolutely horrible at showing it, but I do want you to know what's going on, and what's happening. It's just that.. I suck at doing that."

He's gotten so used to doing this and that at the same time and just burying himself in project after project, that he forgot to put anyone else in his priorities too.

He understood what she had just said. That they didn't have to inform each other all the time, that they just have to trust each other in everything just to stop fighting. But he wanted to make her feel like she's a part of his life now and that she has a space right in his everyday fiasco.

But he just failed in doing that, because he was being a young kid in the industry.

"But you couldn't even do that, right? Because you have too much to worry about already, and a relationship isn't one of them."

"Oh shit, I don't like where this is headed." Sean was starting to panic, feeling the familiar relationship edge they were lingering on. "Please don't tell me you're going to break up with me."

Despite the heaviness of the bass and the hollers of the teenagers getting drunk, Sean heard her whisper in the most pained voice, "maybe, we're still too young to be in something so serious, and we still have a lot of learning to do."

"Seannie! There you are! The producers are looking everywhere for you— oh hey, Saph! Glad you came!" Jordyn's sweet, sweet face came into view. For once in her life, she was actually thankful for an interruption from the blonde head as she finally let out a breath she was holding.

But surprisingly, it seemed as if someone pulled a Freaky Friday, and it was Sean who looked very much annoyed.

"Jordyn, can't you see we're talking?" Sean let out an irritated sigh, shooting the suddenly shocked girl a pointed look. "I need some time alone with my girlfriend, please."

"Oh..." the blonde haired girl looked dumbfounded, like she didn't expect that type of tone from Sean's mouth. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know and—."

Sean was too nice, too nice that he immediately felt bad and tapped Jordyn's head lightly, almost apologetically. "I'll see you later, alright? We have to go." He tried to keep up a smile on his face, while Sapphire squirmed behind him. "C'mon S, Will and Janelle are waiting."

Maybe Sapphire was a little happy that Sean was finally here, and not elsewhere that she didn't know. But she mentally chided herself, reminding her of the things she said, and the things she meant.

But being with Sean also felt so so right, and now, she didn't know which choice to take.

It was a surprise for Bailey, and Kaycee to see Sean riding back to IMMA with them. So they didn't really think it through, especially Sapphire. Of course they were now going to IMMASpace for the party, but she was in shambles remembering how there was a fucking surprise party happening. She wouldn't want to admit she didn't think of how to commence the surprise, because she didn't even think that Sean would be with her to go to the next party.

Her fingers zoomed across her phone to type furiously, telling Nat to wait for by the door and telling Marv that they were heading down there already. She was just praying to God Sean wasn't looking at her phone.

"You look like you're gonna break your fingers, S." Sean chuckled, making Sapphire pale. "Who're you even texting this.. crazily?"

"Nah, I'm just... playing a typing game. Yep! That!" She awkwardly laughed, slowly locking her phone and putting it away by her side. "Are you excited for the party?"