My Greek Goddess (cute)

J a c o b ' s P O V :

Nash and I were talking about random stuff, until this breathtaking girl passed. She definitly caught my attention. 'Hello? Jacob?' Nash said.

'Huh, what?' I asked completly lost.

'What are you looking at?' He asked me.

I smiled and pointed at the girl. 'Her.'

He followed my gaze. 'Oh, her? That's Natalie.'

'You know her?' I asked surprised.

He nodded and I smiled. 'Well I definitly get to know her too.' I said and made my way towards her.

N a t a l i e ' s P O V :

You closed your locker and jumped up when you saw a guy leaning against the locker next to yours. You lay your hand on your chest and sighed in relief. 'Sorry for scaring you.' He said and smiled. His smile was gorgeous!

You shook your head and smiled at him. 'It's fine. Don't worry about it.'

He chuckled. 'Do you know what's crazy? I've been in this school for long, but I have never seen you. How could I not see such a beautiful girl?'

You shyly smiled.

'I'm Jacob, by the way.' He said.

'I'm Natalie.' You replied.

'Natalie...' He repeated nice and slow on a flirty tone.

J a c o b ' s P O V :

Natalie was absolutly stunning! She wasn't wearing any make-up but she still looked perfect. A natural beauty. Just when I was about to ask her out, her phone rang. She excused herself and started speaking... Greek? I was stunned. Natalie hung up. 'Sorry for that. My mom called.'

I waved it off. 'κανένα πρόβλημα.' (No problem)

Her eyes widened. 'You speak Greek too?'

I slowly nodded. I didn't speak Greek, that was the only thing I knew... 'No, I don't.' I said

Natalie giggled which was very cute. 'It's okay.' She said smiling.

'Oh, Natalie, I would like to ask you something.'

'Sure, what is it?'

I mustered up all my courage and said: 'Would you, Natalie, like to -' The school bell interrupted me.

'I'm sorry, what?' She asked.

I tried again. 'Woud you like to-'

'C'mon, Natalie, we're going to be late for class!' One of her friends, I supposed said and pulled her away. Natalie mouthed a "sorry" . I had to find another way to ask her out. I felt a hand tapping my shoulder. I turned around and saw Nash.

'C'mon, let's go.' He said and I followed him.

N a t a l i e ' s P O V :

'Who was that guy?' Your best friend whispered.

You wrote down the last down and smiled. 'Jacob.'

'What did he want from you?' She asked curious.

'I don't know.' You said. 'He was about to ask me something but then the bell rang and-'

'Natalie, ' Your English teacher's voice spoke. 'Is there something you would like to share with us?'

Shyly, you shook your head. 'In that case, I recommend you to stay silent.'

'Natalie...' She whispered. You didn't answer. You didn't want to be humiliated once more. 'Natalie..!' She said a little bit louder.

You still ignored her.

'Natalie...'

'What?' You whispered back. You looked up at her and saw her smiling. You followed her gaze and saw Jacob, standing outside the window and holding up a sign.

Will You Go Out With Me?

You smiled bright and mouthed "yes". Jacob did a happy dance that made you laugh a little bit.

'Natalie!' You heard your teacher semi-yell. 'Principal's office, now.' He demanded. You sighed and walked out of the classroom. You closed the door behind you and felt arms wrapped around your waist. You smiled and turned around, facing him.

'I'm sorry you got kicked out of class.'

'It's okay.' You said.

'No, it's not.'

'Yes it is.' You said trying conveince him. 'He's always like that. He yells and kicks you out of class.'

'He yells?' Jacob asked surprised. 'That's no way to treat my Greek goddess.'

You blushed at Jacob's word. 'Well, I gotta go now.'

He let go of you. 'But you're still on for our date?' He asked and you nodded. Jacob happy danced away. You had to laugh again.

He bumpd against some lockers and you gasped.

'OMG, are you okay?' You asked worried.

He laughed. 'Yeah, I'm fine.' He said and started dancing again.

Jacob took you to a beautiful restaurant and from that night you and Jacob were boyfriend and girlfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go, Natalie!

I hope you liked it ;)