Rhyse - Chapter One.

Start from the beginning

"Yeah" I mumbled, she smiled and started lipsing me. I pulled away "The bus b" She stood up in front of me and my eyes wandered down to her back off, I slapped it. She squealed. I winked at her. We got on the bus and soon arrived at school.

***'

"So I must have been beating this chick really hard" Chris said, me and Ashley nodded. "Then she goes 'babes slow down, I think you've popped my pussy' man said I looked down and there was bare blood on the sheets. I pulled out of her and took off the condom then her older brother comes barging into the room. I was-"

"Who's her older brother? Leon?" I interrupted

"Yeah" Ashley said

"I was so shook fam, I pulled up my boxers and jeans and jumped out the window, rags!" We all started creasing.

"Did you tell Melissa?" He asked me.

"What am I supposed to say? I fucked your best friend baby" I kissed my teeth.

"Say what you said last time, 'she came on to me'" I shrugged

"Nah I just won't say anything init"

"Well fair enough, but when Leah decides to tell Melissa you fucked her-"

"Nah she won't"

"Cool" Speaking of Melissa she came up to me and kissed me.

"Hey baby I brought you a drink" I looked at her feeling kinda guilty. Basically Melissa is my wifey, and Leah is her best friend....and I fucked Leah. It weren't my fault...she gives good head. I looked across the canteen and saw Leah staring at me. I looked away,

"Come b" I pulled her down onto my lap. We shared the drink she brought and talked for a bit. Then the bell went for last lesson, and before you knew it, it was the end of the school day. "Can I come back to your yard today" I grinned at Melissa she rolled her eyes.

"Okay" I kissed her lips. We made her way to her yard. "Want a drink" She asked as we sat down in her room.

"Nah,"

"Okay" It was quiet for a while, I rubbed her thighs.

"Babes"

"Yeah" She looked at me smiling.

"When you gonna let me in-between?" She looked down, she was a virgin init.

"I dunno" I sighed

"If you really love me, you would let me take" I said looking her in her eyes.

"But I don't want to" She said quietly. Fuck sake.

"So you don't love me nah?" I stood up getting ready to leave

"Rhyse? Okay, yeah I do love you...we can do it" I smiled and sat back down. I looked at her

"Take off your clothes then" I smiled; she nodded and took them off slowly. I could tell she was kind of shook. I stripped to and got on top of her. She was naked; I slipped on a condom and pushed open her legs. "You ready yeah" I whispered against her neck. She nodded; I forced my piece into her. I groaned, and she moaned kind of like she was in pain. I started moving in and out of her

"Ah shit is it hurting" I slurred, she nodded. I went a bit slower. Her pum was squeezing my piece. "Mmm" I went faster; she was calling out man's name and ting.

"Uhhh" She moaned

"Ssh" I whispered and started kissing her neck.

"I-I love you" She stuttered. I kissed her lips and slammed into her. She started scratching my back and making faces.