Chapter Twenty Three:

"Goodmorning beautiful how was your night?" Liam sang in the kitchen cooking breakfast. "Mine was wonderful with you by my side when I opened my eyes to see your sweet face, its a goodmoring beautiful day." Miley sang as she walke up behind Liam. " You have such a beautiful voice." Liam turned around smiling. "No, not in the morning. But, you have a beautiful voice babe." Miley smiled. Liam leaned down to kiss Miley but then, the babies started crying.

Miley and Liam walked into the babies room Miley grabbed Caylen and Liam grabbed Ciara. "I think they might be hungry." Miley said bouncing Caylen. " Whip that tittie out." Liam winked. Miley just smiled and grabbed two diapers and a bag of wet ones.

"So, how many kids do you want?" Miley asked changing Caylens diaper. "Two is good enough for me babe." "But, I want four." "Okay, and thats it. No more." Liam giggled. "Okay." Miley smiled.

"Whats burning?" Miley asked feeding Ciara. "Oh shit, the bacon." Liam ran to the kitchen. "Well, ladies and gentlemen say hello to the worlds worst cook. How could you forget about the bacon?" Miley laughed walking into the kitchen with Ciara still attached to her nipple. "Laugh it up. Now get out of here, the smoke isnt good for her." Liam gently took Mileys arm and shoved her out of the kitchen.

"wah wah wah wah."

"Caylen, sissys almost done baby." Miley sits back down on the couch and rocks Caylens rocker with her foot. "Here babe, ill go warm up some breast milk for him." Liam walks back into the kitchen. "Your dad is such a goof." Miley smiles and says to Caylen.

Liam came back and fed Caylen.

"So what are the plans for today?" Miley asked. "Well, I have to go back to work today." Liam replied changing his clothes. "Oh yeah, thats right." Miley says sadly. "Youll be fine, call brittany you two havent hung out in awhile." "yeah, you're right ill call her before you leave." "im leaving right now." "okay, well ill go call her." Miley smiled laying Caylen down in his rocker.

"Hey girl, want to come over today? Liam has to go back to work today and its been forever since we've hung out." Miley said over the phone. "Oh, you moved?" "Well, I guess nevermind then." "dont be sorry, bye." Miley hung up.

"Did you know Brittany moved?" Miley said coming inside from the back patio. "No, where did she move too?" "She moved to Missouri." "Why?" Liam asked changing his shirt again. "I guess they wanted to get away from Mark. I dont know if thats the reason though, I didnt ask." "Okay, well I have to go. Bye, I love you." Liam said kissing Miley's forehead. "I love you too."

"Well, I guess its just us." Miley said walking into the living room realizing that the babies were askeep. "Just me." She said to herself.

Miley started playing the Wii. She put in an exercise game. She ran, and played some tennis.

"Wah Wah."

"Look whos awake before sissy,  let me go get a diaper baby." Miley smiled putting the wii controller down and running to the kids' room.

Miley came back, changed Caylen's diaper then fed him.

He fell back asleep after he was done eating. Miley took a quick shower, then laid on the couch and quickly fell asleep.