Chapter Fifteen:

''Hey babe, are you read for your appointment?'' Liam asked as Miley walked into the bathroom. ''Yes, I'm excited we might get to find out the sex of the babies today.'' Miley smiled. ''Good, I'm excited too. I hope its two boys.'' ''I want a boy and a girl, easier to tell apart.'' ''Very true. So, we have 30 minutes. What do you want to eat?'' ''Taco Bell.'' ''We can get that on the way there, just finish getting ready.'' Liam said kissing Miley's forehead before walking out.

They were living in the new house, Miley got Into an argument with her mom and Liam decided he would stay at the new place with her so she's not by herself.

''Come on.'' Miley said grabbing her purse. ''I don't want you getting mad, but I called your mom and dad so they could come.'' ''I'm not mad, they should be there. I just won't talk to her, come on so I can get some Taco Bell.'' ''Okay, let's go.'' Liam giggled grabbing the keys off of a hook in the kitchen. They left.

''I'll get a dorito locos taco nacho cheese supreme, no cheese, and a medium mountain dew. And a bean burrito no onion plus sour cream, and extra red sauce please, and another medium mountain dew.'' Liam ordered. ''That will be 10.47$ at the first window.'' ''Liam, why did she say at the first window, there's only one window.'' Miley laughed confused. ''She's probably new.''

They got there food. When they arrived at the doctors Angela and Jason were already there waiting.

''Hey baby girl.'' Jason smiled hugging Miley. "Hey daddy.'' ''Hi sweetheart.'' Angela smiled. ''Hi.'' Miley rolled her eyes and walked into the doctor's office.

''Miley Crick.'' A nurse with brown hair called Miley's name. They all got up and walked back. ''Hi, my names Amanda and I will be your nurse. How are you doing today?'' ''I'm good, how are you?'' Miley smiled. ''I'm good, thank you. Please take your shoes off and step on the scale so we can get your weight. And do you know how tall you are?'' Amanda asked. ''I'm 5'4 1/2.'' ''160.5.'' Liam said. ''Thank you.'' Amanda smiled, ''I forgot my glasses today.'' Amanda added on.

''Okay, so are you having any complications? And diarrhea, stomach pains, heart burn, and spotting?'' Amanda asked looking at the computer screen. ''No, I've had some heart burn, and some stomach pains but, I think they were just poop pains.'' ''That will happen, you tend to get constipated. Have you had any lately?'' ''No, I think I'm over that.'' Miley replied. ''Okay, well I'll go get the doctor. Did you leave a pee sample?'' ''Yeah, I peed while Liam was checking me in.'' ''Okay, good.'' Amanda smiled and walked out.

''Honey listen, okay I know I was wrong to call you a bitch but-'' Angela started saying but got cut off. ''Mom, can we please not start here. I want today to be a good day, and if you're going to then you can leave.'' Miley said putting her hands on her stomach. ''Okay, I'm sorry sweetheart.'' Angela said looking away from Miley.

''How are you feeling today? I'm Dr. Mazzi and I will be your doctor for your pregnancy.'' A good looking man maybe in his 20's smiled shaking my hand. ''Hi, I'm Miley. This is Liam, my fiancé. My dad Jason, and my mom Angela.'' Miley smiled introducing everyone. ''Its nice to meet you all, so let's get this ultrasound started.'' Dr. Mazzi smiled shutting the lights off.

''Okay, you're 4 months and 3 weeks today. There's the first baby, and it looks like a boy. And his heart rate is 138. Here's the second baby, and it looks like a girl. Her heart rate is 160. They are both very good heart rates. I'll be able to tell better the further you get along in your pregnancy. But, I would say its safe to start buying some things but, not too many things just to be on the safe side.'' Dr. Mazzi smiled wiping the gel off of Miley's stomach.

''Okay good. Well, just to be on the safe side I'll buy unisex things.'' Angela said smiling. Miley just sent her a glare. ''Okay, so you can stop at the front window to schedule your next appointment.'' Dr. Mazzi smiled before walking to the door. ''Okay, thank you.'' Miley smiled getting up to shake his hand. ''You're welcome, I'll see you next month.'' He smiled and walked out.

''So, I guess me and your father will get going.'' Angela sounded upset. ''Hold on, Miley can we talk?'' Liam asked pulling Miley out side. ''Make my appointment.'' Miley said before walking out.

''I'm inviting them over for dinner.'' Liam said. ''Why?'' ''Because its a special occasion.'' ''Whatever, what are you cooking?'' ''We're going out for dinner, to pizza hut.'' ''Good, I'm craving that right now, can we go get some pizza?'' Miley asked. ''Yeah, I'll buy you a slice. I'm not hungry.'' ''Okay, thanks babe.'' Miley smiled.

''Mom. Dad. Would you like to go out for dinner tonight with me and Liam?'' Miley asked walking back into the room. ''We would love too.'' Angela smiled. ''Okay, well we're going out to pizza hut.'' ''Sounds great, what time?'' Jason asked. ''Around 5.'' Liam replied. ''Okay, well your brother is at school and we'll be over around 4:30 and we can just take one car.'' ''Okay sounds good.'' Miley smiled and walked out.

''Babe, I'm proud of you.'' Liam smiled starting the car. ''Thanks, I can't be mad at my mom forever. You know? I mean she's my mom, she gave birth to me. She raised me right, I can't stay mad at her. But, I still wanna stay at our house, I like it.'' ''Okay, well I'm glad you're not mad anymore. And we can still stay but, while I'm at work I'm having Angela or someone come over.'' ''I'll just asked Brittany.'' ''Okay.'' Liam replied.

''Thanks for the pizza babe, it was good.'' Miley smiled wiping her mouth. ''You're welcome, are you still up for pizza tonight or do you want something else?'' ''I still want pizza, pizza is the best!'' Miley laughed. Liam laughed as well.

It was 4:45pm and Angela, Jason, and Tyler just now showed up.

''Mom, you got a new car? Well, van?'' Miley asked. ''I figured I didn't need such a small car since I'm having two grandchildren.'' ''Very true, dad did you get a new car too?'' ''I actually got a truck.'' Jason smiled. ''Oh, nice. Well, let's get going.'' Liam said locking the house door.

''So, Tyler, how's school?'' Miley asked sitting her cup down. ''Pretty good, me and Angel broke up.'' ''Awe, why?'' ''She was cheating on me with, and the only way she got caught is because she got pregnant and tried playing it off like the baby was mine, but I wrapped it up every time. Plus, I heard her talking to the guy. I have no idea who it I though, and I don't care.'' Tyler replied. ''Oh. So, mom I was wanting to know, after the twins are born do you care to come sit with me and kind of help me out while Liam's at work?'' ''Honey, you know I would but, I just started a new job. Do you want me to ask Brittany?'' Angela asked sort of pouting. ''No, she has school. I'll be fine.'' Miley smiled unsure.

''Thank you for dinner Liam.'' Angela smiled hugging Liam. ''You're welcome.'' ''And thank you for inviting us.'' Jason smiled. ''Anytime.'' Miley smiled hugging Jason.

''Be good Tyler.'' Miley demanded jokingly. ''You know I will be.'' ''I know, I love you bro. Come by anytime you want.'' ''I will, love you too.'' Tyler smiled before shutting the van door. ''Bye mom. Bye dad, love you guys.'' Miley said before walking into the house and shutting the door.