Yanghwa Bridge

Author's Note: My second baby's finally born! I hope you enjoy reading this fanfic. If there are any english errors i'm so sorry. I'll try my best to improve them. Any comments you could just drop it down below. I would love to read your thoughts on my story. :) have a nice day!

Produce 101: Position Evaluation

Sejeong's POV

Another filming day. And of course , another challenge for the contestants of Produce 101.

This time, the challenge is called Position Evaluation. In this challenge , all of us have to pick among three different positions, Dance Rap Vocal. I didn't have to think twice before deciding on Vocal for the song: Yanghwa Bridge.

After that , Nayoung , Seojung and Chaekyung joined me. I smile at them and we all high five each other.

Sejeong: Let's make it to the top!

====

Tears rolling down my cheeks. Tomorrow's the day of the performance .. but tonight, i feel so lost. Why?

It's because of the song .. Yanghwa Bridge.

I read the lyrics in my hand again. Then , stare out the window. My eyes caught the moon. Shining bright on the night sky.

Using the back of my hand , i swipe away my tears.

No , not today. I can win this show. I know i can.

====
Taehyung's POV

Taehyung: I win. Again! Muahaha!

Jin: Yah!

I smile brightly looking at the scores displayed on the tv screen. 25-14. I beat Jin. Oh yeah~

I lift my head and raise my eyebrow.

Taehyung: You're so bad at this game.

Jin: Shut up. I know how to play.

Taehyung: Yeah, right...

Jin: Yes.. It's been a long time since i play this. I just forgot how to play already.

Taehyung: Just admit it. You're a noob.

Jin: No i'm not. And shut up. Let's play another round. I'm gonna beat you this time.

Taehyung: *yawns* I beat you in this game three times already. I'm bored.

Jin: Oh come on. Another round?

Taehyung: Tsk .. Im bored.

Jin: Ah, it's boring playing alone.

Taehyung: I'm more bored playing with you hyung.

Jin: Okay...

Jin looks down to the controller in his hands with a dissapointed face. I sigh.

Taehyung: Okay fine! I'll try ask the others if they wanted to play. Geez..

I stood up left Jin there , and trying to ask if the others wanted to join him playing video games. Yoongi , Hoseok , Jimin and Namjoon were not interested.

So i went to Jungkook's room. As i walked in i saw Jungkook watching a video on his laptop.

Taehyung: Jungkook san. Wanna play video games?

Jungkook remains silent.

Oh , I just realized he had his earphones on. So, i walk up to him and pat his shoulder.