Chapter 15 - Will You Be Here For Me?

Start from the beginning

"What do you know?" Pat asked her. "There are were people who visited this lodge, people who saw the rubies in this mountain to make potions." The ghost explained. "Help us, please, we're trying to get our family back!" Pat begged but the ghost stayed silent. "Please. Anything to help his son Cloud, our family!" Dan joined in. "If you can save my Cloud." The ghost agrees before disappearing.

"It's gone." Pat said. "Jemma? What happened?" Dan asked Jemma. "That ghost, it just want Cloud, all it cares about is Cloud. Maybe I could help her." Jemma explained. "Here." The ghost said as two rubies appeared out of nowhere. "Rubies..." Pat briefly said. "They were left here years ago, they sparkle with energy. I have no use for them, just please, save Cloud for me?" The ghost explained reappearing. "We can't, we have no idea how to reverse the effects of the potion." Dan explained the situation. 

"Do you know someone who does?" The ghost questioned them. "No, we don't know anything about these potions. The only person who came close to knowing is Ian, but he'll never help us now." Pat answers. "Take me to him." She instructed them. "Huh/What?" Both Dan and Pat said in a unison. "I will help you. I have the ability to possess people." The ghost finally agrees to help. "You think?" Jemma asked her. "I cannot leave this house on my own, however if I had a host then I could get to him. There, I could control him and help you get this 'Ian' back." The ghost explains and Pat is willing to take the chance. 

"Fine, I'll be your host as long as you can help us. I need to save them, I need to save Jennifer." Pat volunteers. "I-" Jemma cuts the ghost off. "No Pat. Let me be your host." Jemma volunteers instead. "Huh?!" The ghost asked surprised. "Jemma?" Dan asked concerned. "If everyone truly is in danger like you're saying, then let me help." Jemma explains herself. "Jemma, you don't-" She cuts Pat off. "I'm used to her, I can act as her host. Please, help my family." Jemma says before the ghost used her body.

"She let me full control~" Jemma/The ghost said. "Jemma?!" Dan asked concerned. "Are you sure you can help us?" Pat asked the Ghost. "I wouldn't lie when it comes to Cloud~ Now, tell me what's the plan?" The ghost answers. "Ian's more powerful than anyone else in Herobrine's control, he a warlock with powerful magic. Are you sure you can possess him?" Pat explains the situation. "It depends on his will power, if he's a warlock; I'm not sure exactly how this will play out! Then this could be much more difficult than I imagined, but I'm willing to try." The Ghost answers. "But where are we going to find Ian?" Dan asked the 2. "Leave that to me." Pat tells the before walking out of the dining area and took a deep breath. "What is he doing?" She asked. "I'm... I'm not sure." Dan answers. Pat stayed there and stayed calm to look for Ian's aura. "He's been here." Pat tells the two. "Patrick?" Dan asked confused. "Follow me." Pat instructed and they did so and they went to the secret passage.

"Here?" Dan asked. "Ian's aura... It's faint but it's here. It's behind this wall." Pat tells Dan. "It's cemented shut, I can try to break it through it but-" The Ghost cuts him off. "Leave that to me." She tells them, lifting her hand and the wall disappeared. "What the?" Dan says. "That was my doing, I didn't want you guys to take Cloud away from me. But somehow he managed to escape." The Ghost explains. "Let's go, we've wasted too much time already."Pat tells them before entering the passageway with the other two following him.

The trio went ran through the tunnels and there he was, Ian making potions. "Ian... What is he doing?" Dan asked, a bit confused. "He's creating potions." The Ghost answered. "More forever potions?" He assumes. "No, it looks like a whole slew of potions, various ones. At least from what I see-" Jemma starts to kick in. "From what I understand, forever potions have a specific look. Besides, you'll need a ruby for one potion and those are so rare." Jemma explains. "I'm on it~" The Ghost says, leaving Jemma body, leaving her gasping.

Ian was naming potion ingredients and saying how 'his friend' will be please, before the ghost distracted him and possessed him, letting the team get close to him. However, Ian's will power is quite strong and both were fighting mentally but the trio could hear it. "What's happening?!" Dan questioned. "He's breaking free, I- I can't... Hold him." The ghost explains still fighting Ian. "What do we do?" Jemma asked her. "T-the ingredients, I-I-I can see them. Go!" The Ghost tells the trio. The Ghost read out the ingredients, Dan and Jemma got the ingredients and Pat was brewing them, the potion was finished before Ian broke free of the Ghost.