Chapter 6

Hii...:) Thanks so much for almost 120 reads! Its so amaZyan! Im trying to update everyday but I'm running out of ideas so if you have any request or and ideas please comment! And don't forget to vote! Thanks ilygsm!!

*Kates P.O.V*

As soon as i see luke i run up to him and give him a big hug. I feel bad. I just left Niall standing back there all by himself. But luke is the person ive been waiting on. I like him so much... When i hug him i can feel his heart beating fast and his hot breath breathing on me. Its so comforting. He whispers in my ear..."I missed you.." It makes me smile like a fool and he noticed. "I missed you too." I looked up and seen hI'm looking in Nialls direction. I turned around and see Niall walking towards us. "Hey kate can we talk...?" I looked at luke then said "Sure." He grabs my hand and walked me over to his car. Of course like the gentleman he is he opened my door for me. I love it when he's sweet...which is all the time. When he got in he hesitated then finally told me what he wanted to tell me. That he likes me. Im shocked he likes back.. I look into his ocean blue eyes and he leans into kiss me. I don't refuse. When our lips touch it feels like fireworks are going off everywhere! I love this feelfeeling. As our lips are colliding with each others i feel the tip of his tounge touch my bottom lip and i let his tounge enter my mouth. It feels like heaven. Things are starting to really hot heated. He pulls me onto his lap and and starts tugging at my shirt. I pull away and look into his eyes. "Are you sure about this?" "Yes what do you mean? I love you.." "I love you too..but i think that we should go to your house." "Why?" "Because Niall i don't want to lose my virginity in a car." He starts laughing but finally argees with me. When we pull up in his driveway he points out that no one is home. Im glad. It would be embarrassing if someone walked in on us. He looks at me and says "Are you really a virgin?" While laughing. "Well I've came close to almost doing it but I've always chickend out of it.." "Your not gonna chicken out this time are you?" "No!" "Good. Come on lets go!" We both jumped out of the car and ran to the front door. He stuck the key in the key hole and turned the key. When we walked in he grabbed my hand and led me to his bedroom. When we were in his room he locked his door just in case someone came home. He grabbed my face and pulled me in. We started making-out and then off came our clothes. He pulled me over to his bed and we got under the blankets and sheets. He started kissing my neck and collarbone and then he kissed me on the lips. "I'm ready..." I moaned in his ear and he put his length inside of me. He was going in circular motions and the up and down. He started moaning. I love it when he moans..its so sexy.. "Niall...I'm..I'm..go..ing...to..."  "Me..t..o.." When we both reach our climax he rolls over to the side of me and holds my hand. I turn of my side and start kissing him. After 10 minutes of making out he finally says "Kate?" "Yeah?" "Do you wanna date me.." I sit up and look him in the eyes and say "Yes, but what about Taylor your girlfriend?" "I will text her right now and tell her we are over." "Okay." As I'm going in for a kiss i see someone outside of his window watching us..

Oh.

My.

Gosh.

Its Taylor....