Chapter 13 {Final}

After 10 years
I was cooking breakfast in the Kitchen when I felt two arms wrapped around my waist.
"Good morning dear"
His morning voice is the most soothing sound to my ear.
"Good morning Jisung-ah"
He placed a kiss on my cheeks and smiled. And I swear that smile can make my day. After all his smile made my heart race that day. My heart started beating for someone again that day. And that's why we are here right now.

After eating breakfast I went to our shared bedroom to change my clothes. After changing I came out of the bathroom and saw Jisung sitting on the bed while playing with his phone.
"You are going somewhere?"he turned his head towards me.
" hmm...today is Jeongin's birthday. I'm going to meet him."
"Yah. Why does he get all your attention. I'm jealous~." He made that cute pout face which melt my heart.
"Jisung-ah~ I'm sorry,okay?...its just that I can't forget him no matter what." I hugged him from behind and buried my face on his back. He pulled my hands and turned around with a smile. "I was just kidding. Love him for your whole life, I won't mind at all." This is why I love him so much. Even after knowing everything about me and Jeongin, he still accepted me. I slightly nodded with a smile and turned around to leave when, he pulled me back and wrapped his hands around my waist. "And....btw when are we making babies?" He wishpered seductively in my ear. I pushed him away. "Yah! Han Jisung! Its just been 3 years that we got married!" He started laughing. "I was just joking sweet heart......but look at Chan hyung's son. He is already in kindergarten." He said as disappointment was visible in his eyes. "Everything has right time, okay? Now let me go" I grabbed my purse and left the room while Jisung was chasing me behind. "Hey! Wait up. I'm coming as well." I just rolled my eyes and smiled like an idiot. "How the hell did I even got stuck with this stupid?" I mumbled to myself.

---------------
I kept the bouquet of flower in front of the grave and beside it. "Happy Birthday Jeongin-ah. I hope you are happy. That day it was you right?*smiles* it had to be you. Thank you so much for being the most important person to me, thank you so much for making me meet this dork. I know you always wanted me to be happy and I also know that you love me till now. After you went, I thought that I was going to be lifeless and destroyed, but...you made me happy again, you made me fall in love again and the person you chooses for me loves me like you do. Sometimes I even doubt if it is you.*chuckles* Jeongin-ah.... I love you....and will do till the end of my life....."

"

                 ~~THE END~~

                 ~~THE END~~