First Day Back Home

IM BACK AND BLAH BLAH BLAH Lets get on with the story.

Your POV

I was in the passenger seat beside Vanessa as she scolded me. She's been at it since we left the hospital  half an hour ago. "AND JUST DAMN RECKLESS!!" She yelled hopefully ending the scolding. "I'm so sorry mom." I said looking over at her with a smirk on my face. "I don't get how you can be so calm knowing that you almost died." She said shaking her head.I Shrugged as we pulled up into my yard. She got out and immediately rushed over to my side to help me. "I don't need your help V." I said and sighed as she gave me the puppy dog eyes. "Fine Fine if it means that much to you." I said and she started to smile. She crouched down so i could put my arm around her and 'Helped' me up. We went to my front door and V pulled out my keys. "Here i took them when i came to your house the night everything happened." She said and i took them and put the key into the top lock and a panel opened beside the door with a hand on it. V then put her hand on it and it closed back as you could hear multiple locks unlocking. "You know you have all this security for your door yet someone can just bust in you windows." V said as we went in. "Yeah i know i have been planning a upgrade for awhile actually." I told her as we sat down on my couch. "Thanks for all this V." I said looking around at the clean and repaired house. "Well i needed to do something to try to calm down." She said as she laid her head on my shoulder. "Yeah i missed you too V." I said putting my head against the back of the couch. My eyes opened and it was dark.DAMN IT!!! I HATE BLINK SLEEPING!!!! I looked around and noticed that V wasn't beside me anymore. I'll just talk to her tomorrow I went upstairs to take a shower. 

Timeskip

I walked into my room to put some clothes on but when i walked in i saw V sitting at my computer. She looked over at me and stared while blushing. "So are you gonna get naked too or what?" I asked smirking and her eyes grew wide and she turned around. "WHY ARE YOU NAKED!?" She yelled. "I just got out the shower so i came to get some clothes. It's not my fault you just happened to be in my room." I said walking to get some clothes. "I thought you left, what're you doing here?" I asked putting on a shirt." I couldn't leave you by yourself after what happened." She said making me smile. I went behind her and hugged her. "Thank you for caring V" I said and she leaned back into me."Alright i'm going to bed you coming?" I asked her and she blushed. "W-What!?" She asked and i got confused "You act like we've never slept together before." I said and she looked down for a minute. "Ok but i don't have anything to sleep in." She said and i pulled out a shirt for her." Here sleep in this." i said and she grabbed it then went to the bathroom to change. I laid in bed and a couple seconds later she came out and i tried my hardest to not get a nosebleed.

 I laid in bed and a couple seconds later she came out and i tried my hardest to not get a nosebleed

She came and laid beside me. " Do you want to do it like we used to?" She asked blushing and i nodded. She came closer and put her head to my chest and i wrapped my arm around her. "Goodnight (Y/N)" "Goodnight Vanessa"

Ok that's the end of that and i know it's short but im tired AF. And Let me know if you want Vanessa in the harem or not.I hope you all enjoyed. Now im about to get some well deserved rest. Goodnight guys (More like good morning)