High School (Final)

Well, this is wonderful. Chiron just asked me, Eli, and the rest of the crew to head to the Big House because he has something 'important' to tell us. Hopefully it's not a quest, because people tend to die on those and I was not ready to die.

We all settled in the seats around the ping pong table, everyone glancing at each other, really confused on what was going on.

Chiron cleared his throat, and looked around at all of us before speaking.

"All of you may be wondering why I called you here today. Well, the beginning of the school year up at Goode High School in Manhattan is starting in a few days, and me and Dionysus decided that a group of campers should get a chance at a normal life like everyone else. So, we decided on all of you to go for a year and see what happens."

     Everyone got really excited, and starting talking to each other, but right as Chiron was about to speak again, two boys sprinted in through the door, making everyone turning to look at them.

     "Ah! Sorry were late, Chiron. I got busy with stuff so.." The boy on the left said. He had bright blonde hair, and pretty much a perfect tan. He was cute, but not really my type.

     "Ooh really Will? You got busy.. but with what?" Percy said, smirking at the two.

    A blush crept up each of the boys faces, the one on the rights pale face bright red.

     "Percy, shut up, you little shit." The boy with pale skin said, his eyes sending daggers at Percy.

     "Okay, okay, get along guys. No need to make assumptions. Continuing on, your first day will start on August 3rd, which is in 2 days. You guys will be picked up by someone after school and you will stay the night here. Go get all of your stuff you will need for school."

     Everyone got up, and I looked over at the late boys. They were holding hands, and talking with each other. I guessed they were a couple considering how they looked at each other. I looked back at Eli, his darker skinned face glowing with a smile. He seemed really excited.

     "You excited Eclipse?" Eli asked after we walked out the door.

     "Yeah, just that I used to go to Goode before I came here. I never told my friends why I left or anything, so it's going to be awkward." I said sighing.

     "Well look on the bright side! You get tos we your friends again." Eli said, smiling down at me.

     "Yeah, your right. I guess I better get school stuff so cya in a bit!" I said, and gave Eli a quick smile before heading off towards the Artemis cabin.

~:~:~:~:~:~

     Today was the day we all became high schoolers. Here's what grade everyone was going into:

Me: 11th
Eli: 11th
Percy: 12th
Annabeth: 12th
Piper: 11th
Jason: 12th
Leo: 10th
Calypso: 11th
Frank: 11th
Hazel: 10th
Will (the guy with a great tan): 11th
And the pale guy: 11th

     We were all on top of Half Blood Hill when Clarisse (idk how to spell it), a girl from the Ares cabin, came jogging up the hill.

     "I'm taking you losers to your high school, so just pile your stuff into the truck." She said, pointing to a truck that had 'Delphi Strawberry Service' on it. We piled in, and then we were in our way.

     It took about 30 minutes to get there, and we were about 10 minutes early. We surely made an entrance because as everyone got out, everyone in the courtyard was staring at us. We didn't care, but I was looking around nervously, hoping not to see my old bullies.

     As we walked up the stairs, there was miss prissy herself, Mackenzie Hollister. She was the most popular girl in school, and she had her two minions, Taylor and Lexi.

     "Oh, who are all of you? Just some weak dorks who decided to join our school. Perfect." She walked around our group, and noticed Eli. She went up to him, and brushed her hand against his face.

     "Look at this cutie. What's your number, hun?" She asked, and batted her eyelashes.

     "Get away Mackenzie. Nobody wants your stupid hands all over them." I said, grabbing Eli's arm.

     Mackenzie burst out laughing, realizing who I was. "Oh. Hey Eclipse. Didn't expect you to be here. Everyone thought you were dead or your dad decided to beat you to death."

     That hit me like a sword. All the memories flooded back to me, my dad hitting me, calling me names, dragging me across the floor, throwing glass bottles at my feet and spitting at my toes. Calling me worthless. Making me feel like I was a piece of shit nobody wanted.

     Tears rolled down my face, and I looked up to see Eli and everyone around me looking concerned. I couldn't hold it in, and I slid into Eli sobbing my eyes out. He picked me up, and we all decided to skip the first day. I held on to Eli, and he was the only person I felt safe around

okay I actually hate this story now, so I'm going to keep it up for you all to read, but I just find no motivation to keep on writing it. I had to end it with some feels sooo here you go. Im going to write a Solangelo AU in the future so stay tuned for that. Right now I'm writing a hamilton AU, so if you like hamilton go read the first chapter lmao
So cya guys later. Peace out