5- PARTY TIME ANYTIME

-LUKE'S POV-

It's time for the party/concert at the lake tonight no one knows about 5sos singing tonight, just Mikey, Cal, Ash, Em, and I are the only ones who know.  Welp, gotta get ready for the party!

"Ellie, come 'ere sis!!" I yelled as she came into my room

"Yes Hemmo!" Ellie said happily

"Are you okay going to grandma's so I can hang out with Emma tonight?" I asked

"Yeah, can I just live there cause I feel like you're trying to push me away so you and Emma can hang out, this is the first time I've gotten to see you in about a year!" Ellie yelled storming out of my room

"Elliott Nicole Hemmings!!" I screamed angrily as the doorbell rang "Leave it alone Elliott!"

"Fine!" Ellie yelled as I walked downstairs and opened the door and saw Emma, She Looks So Perfect!  She was wearing acid washed high waisted shorts, one of my old Nirvana tee shirts that she turned into a crop top, and mint green vans.

"Hey babe." Emma said happily

"Hey, I need to go change." I said "You can stay down here with the devil we call Ellie."

"Is there another option?" Emma asked

"Come on." I said happily grabbing her hand and pulled her upstairs

"Wear your new Nirvana shirt so we can match!" Emma said happily "Those skinny jeans and those shoes!"

"Okay okay babe, are you sure you want to be a singer and not a fashion designer?" I asked laughing

"Yeah I'm sure, but guess what?" Emma asked happily

"What?" I asked

"I got signed to the same record label as you and I wrote a song for tonight!" Emma said happily hooking her arms around my neck and looking me in the eyes and my hands made their way to her waist.

"Really!!! What's your new song called babe?" I asked

"Truly, Madly, Deeply!!" Emma said happily

"I'm so so so happy for you, I love you, your dream is coming true!" I said picking her up by her waist and spinning her around.  After I got done getting dressed I called my Grandma to come get my sister, when she got here we left instantly.

"I hope people will like it." Emma said sadly I took her hand in mine and intertwined our fingers.

"If people liked you at my concerts then I think the school will like it." I said as we drove into the driveway of the lake.

"Yeah, you're right." Emma said happily as we parked

"Emma!" Micheal and Ashton yelled scared

"What?" Emma asked

"Zayn and Harry are getting beat up!" Ashton said as Emma jumped out of the car and ran towards Harry and Zayn getting beat up by Justin Bieber, are you kidding me guys.

-Emma's POV-

"Harry, Zayn!" I yelled as Justin punched Zayn in the stomach making him fall to the ground. "Why are you doing this?"

"You're dating one of them right?" Justin yelled angrily

"No, Harry's my brother and Zayn's one of my bestfriends, why do you care?" I said as he got down to the ground and pulled me into him and kissed me, I tried my hardest to get away. 

"Get off of her!" Zayn screamed as Justin dug his nails into my back, he started kissing down my body.

"Luke!" I screamed as he ran up to Justin