"Yo lips so damn soft." He mumbled, pulling away.

"Damn right, shawty." She gassed, sticking her tongue out. His face dropped into a mean expression.

"Put yo tongue back in yo mouth, before I make you use it." She gave a taken aback expression, placing a hand on her chest.

"You nasty." She sits back down on the bed.

"You is too. Don't act." He said in a low voice, making her suck her teeth.

"Where yo people?" She changed the subject quickly.

"My mama went to my auntie house, I think Starr went with her. Ion know where Teelee at, Kendell down the street, and Jania say she at the mall." He shrugged. She sat up towards the headboard and got more comfortable. She started playing on her phone.

"Short ass dress." He complained, massaging one of her thick thighs.

"You like it?" She asked, still focused on her phone.

"Yeah. Burn it." He said flatly, making her look up.

"Nigga what? Why?" She asked with a confused expression.

"Don't nobody else need to see you in it, and I already seen you in it. So youn need it nomo." He told her, leaning back.

"Boy, I can wear this damn dress." She sassed.

"Oh word? Aight." He mumbled like something was up his sleeve. They sat there for a while, chilling in the quiet. Kentrell looked up from his phone and set his gaze on her.

"Problem?" She arches her eyebrow, making eye contact and tilting her head to the side. He licked his lips and tilted his head the same way. In a low, deep voice, his accent strongly strewed in his words as he talked.

"Say, I can't look at you?" As if he waited on an answer, he studied her face. It seemed like her words caught in her throat, stopped by the look he was giving her. "C'mere." He said, making direct eye contact.

"Last time I came there, you just about cheated on your girlfriend." She finally spoke. His phone started vibrating, but he let it ring.

"Mm. Tragic." He stated sarcastically, staring at her blankly as he tapped his lap. When it stop ringing, he cut it off. She sucked her teeth, but scooted closer to him. Once he gives her a look of disapproval, she climbs into his lap. She watched as his eyes scanned her face, licking his lips.

"When you get this?" He asked, tracing the tattoo that ran across her collar bone. He traced the cursive and then the petals of the flower.

"When my mama passed." She told him, staring at him as he traced.

"Don't you got anotha one? Right here?" He poked her torso, referring to the tattoo that he ended up seeing the other day. She lifted up her dress and showed him the flower sternum tattoo that flourished and extended beneath her breasts.

"That one's henna." She told him.

"Wait, I can't see it good. Take this off." He said, tugging her dress up. She lifted her arms and let him pull it off. She cupped her breasts and pushed them up a little, moving her bra out of the way so it was more visible.

"See?" She looked down at herself.

"Mhm." He mumbled, eyes traveling upward. She was still mumbling about the tattoo as he gestured for her to lift her hips up a little. He hooked the bridge of her panties and pushed them to the side.

Before she could comment, he pulled her into a kiss and slipped a finger inside of her. She moaned into the kiss, turning him on even more. He broke the kiss and watched as she pulled down his clothes. When she pulled it out, she drawed back a little.

"Whatcha waitin' on?" He smirked at her worried face.

"Waiting on yo fertile ass to pull out a condom." She joked nervously.

"Ian got none." He frowned, knowing good and damn well he did. "Imma pull out."

"You some bullshit." She scrunched her face up.

"You betta jump when I say." She sucked her teeth. "Okay, I'm bullshittin'." He chuckled, pulling out a gold packet. He ripped it open and put the condom on.

"Whatchu waiting on now?" He asked, gripping her hips.

"Nigga, I—"

"Yeen do all this talking the first time." He arched his eyebrow.

"First of all, bitch—you acting like I had any time to talk." He wrapped his hand around her neck.

"Stop callin' me a bitch and ride this dick." She bites her lip and lowers her body. He leaves on hand on her hip, guiding himself inside her with the other. He watched as she rode him slow, trying to adjust to him. He tilted his head backwards when she found her rhythm, steadying herself.

"Fuck." He mumbled, closing his eyes. He sunk his teeth into his bottom lip as his chest rose and fell at a slow pace. Yvette placed her hands on his chest, moaning under her breath.

Kentrell then moved her hands and made Yvette lay on her back. He bent her legs all the way back to meet her shoulders. He stared into her eyes as he slid back inside of her. She matched his energy, staring back into his pretty brown eyes as he stroked deep and slow.

"Kentrell—s-slow down." She breathed out as he went quicker, hitting her spot over and over. She tried to push him, but he pinned her wrist to the bed. He leaned down and started to kiss her as she grabbed the sheets and cried out.

"This pussy mine?" He asked in her ear as he let her legs go since they were shaking so bad.

"Yes." She blurted out quickly as she arched her back. Kentrell thumbed her clit as she made a face. He felt her juices on his hand as she came on his dick. He pushed deep in her until he came in the condom.

Breathing rather heavily, he pulled out and got out of the bed.
*

I need some advice. Well, more like somebody to tell me what they think about this lil situation. Cuz I'm honestly confused

*EDIT* Shit didn't make sense like it do if I explain it IRL but appreciate who commented 😂😂

What shows are you currently into?

I just finished The Good Place and I'm about to be finished with Atypical.

Be My Peace//NBA YOUNGBOY (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें