07

"My bitch don't like me but be around me steady playing games

"My bitch don't like me but be around me steady playing games. Why I ain't left? Cause I don't wanna be alone, mane."

"Kentrell, I'm bored." Jania deadpans Kentrell as they sat in his room.

"I told you I was chilling." He mumbled, wondering what Yvette was doing.

"Let's go out." He sighs, aggravated.

"Huuuhhhh, Jania BE YO ASS QUIET!" He mugs her, then sucks his teeth out of remorse.

"Come on." Kentrell gets up and leads her out of his own bedroom door, down the steps, and into the living room. He sits down and sighs.

"Bro, what is you doing?"

"I took you out—of my room." He mumbled. She just sucked her teeth and huffed dramatically, stomping out of the room as Kentrell chuckled.

"You act like a little ass girl."

"And you ain't shit, but a lil ass boy." She calls out to him.

"Oh, for real? But you love this lil ass boy, right?" He chuckled, getting ready for the lie.

"Yea." She calls back dryly.

Meanwhile, Yvette was posted up in Kendell's room. She watched as he played Fortnite on his Play Station. Usually, she wouldn't even step foot in a room like his. Too many unknowns.

This time, two years ago, vacation wasn't even possible for her. She had to have a set schedule or she would melt down. She hated going to new places, she could barely go to the grocery store without freaking out about all the potential communicable diseases.

Ob•ses•sive Com•pul•sive Dis•or•der:
Excessive thoughts (obsessions) that lead to repetitive behaviors (compulsions).

If you would've told her that she was gonna get on a plane with all those people and meet a boy whom she only met once in real life, she would've laughed in your face. But treatments helped calm down her compulsions...for the most part.

"You bum ass nigga! All you had to do was build, bitch!" He yells into the mic. Yvette can't hear the responses, but she imagines that they were just as hype as Kendell was.

"Fuck you mean? I shot at this nigga at almost point blank, and it only did 30 damage—IT DONT MATTER, COMMON OR NOT I SHOT HIS ASS LIKE EIGHT TIMES. I'm muting yo bitch ass." Kentrell busted in his room.