Monopoly - Markus

A/n:
just to clear some stuff up,
M/n = male/your name
L/n is last name
H/c = hair colour
E/c is eye colour
C/n = country/nationality name, like English, American, ect.
S/c is skin colour/tone so pale, tan, etc.
N/n = nickname
Quid just means money, or pounds, like two quid =£2
That's probably it though, let's get on with this now. Also, everyone is probably so out of character it'll hurt you physically.

¯Prompt ¯
"We pulled an all nighter to play monopoly and I think I confessed some weird shit,"
¯Prompt¯

/Let's Start/

%Narrators Pov%

     Stretching back against the couch, the human male let out a small yawn, looking down at the table in front of the four of them, an old board, dull colours littered it at every corner, it'd been left in the dark for too long in an attic. The nearly faint letters reading 'Monopoly' in the center, the male had only just found it in an old box from when he had moved months ago, one he hadn't opened in years since his late parents gave it to him. All of the pieces were still there and intact, which was surprising considering how old that specific game even was, the instructions were ripped and tattered though.

"Hey, guys, come pick a playing piece,"

"A what?"

"One of these," The slightly intoxicated male said, while placing a silver iron in front of the blond deviant.

"Weren't half of these pieces retired from the game,"

"Yeah, but apparently this is one of the really old games from when my mother was a kid, back in like 1980s' "

"Remind me why we're playing this again?" The only female of the group mumbled, staring at Markus ad he inspected the only chopped piece of the game, the wheelbarrow.

     The human went to have another drink of vodka from the blue tinted glass bottle, it being already past midnight and since it'd been a long day, he couldn't be bothered to sleep, nor watch TV and rest his eyes, no, he just had to pull everyone who wasn't trying to settle down for the night just yet into a long ass game of Monopoly. How fun.

"You probably shouldn't drink that, it has nearly upwards of 80 proof, that would be a 40% alcohol content."

"You know you can put any drug or alcohol up your ass and you'll get the affects quicker, actually that might only be a human thing,"

     Sighing and looking borderline concerned, Simon sat cross legged on a couch cushion, on the chouch itself. Mumbling something along the line of 'idiot' under her breath, North started to count out everyone money, and took the small metal top hat as her piece.
     Markus placed the little ship on the starting corner, m/n placed the race car next to the top hat, and Simon put the small dog he chose down next to Markus's boat. Quickly, and slightly stumbling off to the kitchen while the others argued over some topic of war or such, the c/n snatched another bottle of vodka before shooting back into the lounge.

–Time Skip : 2.5 hours–

"Oh, my god, I said no more fucking fighting guys,"

"You can't tell us what to do!"

"Markus, I swear to god, get back in jail."

"No, I paid fifty quid already!"

"Get back in jail you have to wait another turn!"

"No I don't,"

     The pair continued to argue for a while longer, and soon enough you could just see the sun starting to rise above the bitterly cold ground again through the window. The game was nearly over, and m/n and North were out, so they just watched as the duo took turns arguing over the game. The human of the group had been drunk for most of the game, and didn't remember a thing, but continued to drink the night away, he's so lucky he has work in the morning.

::The End::

A/n: I realise you all are trying my ordinary, used to my bad writing audience but hey. See ya soon, I told you you'd be hurt physically by my crappy ooc, cringy fuckin writing. Hope you had fun.