Arrival

After accepting Claire's offer for a job not really knowing what creatures I was going to be looking after. I boarded a helicopter and headed to an island called Isla Nublar.

I've never heard of such an island but, as I arrived it looked very..alive. There were hundreds of people and rides but, they weren't ordinary rides. I saw DINOSAURS! ACTUAL DINOSAURS!

A couple of kids were riding baby Triceratops and there were Stegosaurus and, Ornithopods eating leaves.

Over in the hills, I saw about twelve adult Sauropods

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Over in the hills, I saw about twelve adult Sauropods. What in the world is Claire thinking bringing people face to face with dinosaurs?

While we were still airborne I saw a big metal cage that looked like it was keeping something in. I also caught a glimpse of a few men walking along the catwalk peeking down inside. What are they looking at I kept thinking to myself?

So far the only dinosaurs I have seen here are Triceratops, Ornithopods, Stegosaurs' and Sauropods. I hope that is all there is.

Finally, the helicopter had landed on the heliport and I exited. Claire was waiting for me.

"I am so happy your here!" She said as she went to hug me but, I stepped back.

"You have a lot of explaining to do. Dinosaurs? Really. I saw kids riding Triceratops and Sauropods up on the hills! You have Stegosaurs and Ornithopods. What is going on!?" I question angrily.

Claire straightened up and looked at me.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.