"Candy with a K." The one sitting next to him said.

"Well Candy with a K. I'm the owner of this home so I'd advise you to 1. Take your feet out my couch 2. Take your hands off my man 3. Tell me why y'all really here." I said. Nayla ass was sitting on the love seat on her phone. Nayla not gone speak she just observe and handle hers later. The look on Ant face knew he was in trouble later so he got up and moved next to Nayla.

"Um like Mess said he invited his sister over here so y'all could meet."

"So where do you come into this?" I asked.

"I'm her best friend."

"Well best friend, sister, brother, cousin. Y'all got to bounce." I said nonchalantly.

"Why do we have to leave? My brother pay bills here?" His sister asked. Pay bills? I literally fell to the floor laughing. I couldn't help it.

"He could own this bitch and it'll still me my house. But it was nice meeting you, but get out." I said taking my shoes off sitting on the couch. These hoes need some training. They left tho.

"Girl let me get out of here to go get my kids from school." Nayla said.

"Love you boo."

"Love you too." Ant walked behind her like a lost puppy.

"You know they like y'all?" I asked. He nodded.

"But I don't want them. I got you." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Let me find out." And I dismissed the conversation.

☆Nayla A.K.A NayNay☆

I got in my car and Anthony in the passenger seat. I don't even have to speak cause he know what's up and what's at stake. I know he didn't do anything wrong so there's no need to be mad.

"Baby?"

"Yeah?"

"She tried coming on to me, but I told her I got a girl and I'm not risking my home for a hotel." He said. I bust out laughing.

"What the hell?" He laughed.

"I was being being honest. Every where I moved she moved I was getting irritated I'm glad y'all came. I think they up to something I just don't know what." He said.

"They hoes. Hoes always got a motive. Y'all better watch y'all back cause if she come for mine that bitch gone get popped." I said sitting up in the seat. He nodded but didn't say anything else.

We finally made it to the kids school but we were early so we sat there in silence. I gotta keep my eyes on these two new thots. But then again Anthony know better so I don't have nothing to worry about. I think he obsessed with me or something.

I can't even get out the bed half the time to use the bathroom he have me locked between his arms. This nigga wake up hard go to sleep hard. If I don't give him none he go to acting crazy. Half on the time I just let him take it.

"Did you make sure to get all the kids stuff?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, but this weekend we have to get Jr a haircut his hair grows back to fucking fast and Miah hair just like mine so her braids don't last long." He nodded.

"Well we can make this weekend a family weekend. Business good so we don't have nothing to worry about." He said. I nodded in agreement.

☆Anthony A.K.A Ant☆

Boyyyy y'all don't know how scared I was when they walked through the door. Nayla the silent, but deadly one. Quinta the loud, but dealy one. As soon as Nayla took a seat on the couch I moved where she was.

Mess sister was trying to get a nigga to fuck and I didn't want that. That's what I got Nayla for. Hitting that every night is always something different. So I'm good on that.

She act like she couldn't take no for an answer. Mess knew I had no problem in poppin her ass. Fam or not. I don't like thirsty females. It's irkin and annoying.

When we left I explained to Nayla what happened. Hell yeah imma tell her I'm not hiding shit. I don't want no one outside of us telling her when I'm man enough to do it myself. You damn right I left when she left. I followed behind her like a lost puppy, but I still run this shit.

I love this girl. Without her I'd probably be doing God knows what. I'd probably be in jail or some shit. After discussing about the kids they came running out. I got out the car so they could see me.

"Daddy I missed you." Miah said. I kissed her forehead.

"Daddy missed his Princess too." I let her get in the car and buckled her in.

"Hey dad, hey mom." Jr said getting in the car. Once they were strapped I got in and Nayla drove off.

"Jr when we get home you better get your room clean." I warned him. He old enough to pick up after his self. Nigga room was all kinds of fucked up.

"Yes sir." He said. The rest of the ride they told us about their day. But my mind kept running to Queesha. Queesha is the girl that Nayla put in the hospital. The only reason why I'm thinking about her is because she lost her memory, but they said to give her time to come to.

I know how she can get and if her memory come back she gone try to fuck with Nayla I know she is.