Prologue

Hui had Hyojong pinned up against a wall and was slamming his fist against his face while the rest of Pentagon mocked him or beat him up as well.  Hyojong was practically bruised all over by now.  He was sobbing and begging them to stop, but it was no use.

"You should be used to this, you little bitch."
"You're such a faggot."
"Look at him.  He's crying.  Wow, I thought he was better."
"Nobody's gonna save you, fag."

The bell rang and they dropped Hyojong to the floor and each kicked him before they left.  All 9 of them.  Hyojong grabbed all his stuff, scattered around the floor and tried to stop the tears flooding down his bruised cheeks.  "Stop being so weak.."
He pulled his backpack over his shoulders and struggled to stand.  Once he was standing straight he ran to his first class, hoping to not be late, again.  If he was late his mom would have to lecture him, again.  He sat in his seat in math, which was right by him.  Lee Hoe Taek, also known as, Hui.  He was the leader of Pentagon.  Which means more teasing in each of his classes.

The teacher started the class and Hyojong searched through his bag for his math textbook.  His notes were all ripped from Pentagon this morning.  He took out his notebook which was now ripped to shreds and grabbed a pencil when he noticed Hui staring at him.  He tried to avoid him but he could feel his gaze on him.  Hyojong looked at him with a questioning gaze and Hui smirked "What're you looking at?"
Hyojong looked away 'Screw Him.'. 

Hui was actually kind of distant for the rest of the day.  He didn't punch Hyojong after class, take his lunch, spit names at him.  He just kinda hung out with Pentagon.  There was something wrong with him.  Maybe something happened. 

Hyojong was riding the bus home.  He stared out the window with ear buds in his ears.  His whole body ached.  Hui didn't even sit close to him.  He sat way in the back of the bus.  Hyojong didn't dare to talk to him.  He isn't as weak as he's used to and he likes it that way.

He walked in his house to no one greeting him.  Not surprising.  He knocked on the office door and said "Mom, I'm going to Dawn's house."
"Okay."

He knocked on the door and was greeted by her mom.  Her face was painted with tears.  Hyojong looked at her in fear and asked "What..  Happened.."
"Oh Hyojong..  Dawn..  She's dead.."
Hyojong stood there, paralyzed, the only word that could escape his mouth was "Oh.."
He wrapped his arms around Dawn's mom.  They stayed there for a bit.  Hyojong let go and sighed "Im gonna head home.."

Hui went to Dawn's house as well and was greeted by the same scene as Hyojong.  He'd often talk to Dawn about his feelings too.  Dawn would always tell him stuff like "Fighting isn't the only answer." Or "You should try to get to know him." Hui walked back home and decided to take Dawn's advice.  Maybe he should try to be kind to Hyojong.