oh no

"Brendon! What are you doing here?" Brendon looked at Pete with fire in his eyes and I'm pretty sure that Brendon is gonna kill Pete.

"I could ask you the same question Patrick." Fuck, I'm done for.

"I-uh-um-well-uh" Brendon gave me a hand gesture to stop talking. And I did that.

"Start explaining." I was about to open my mouth when Brendon said he wants Pete to explain and then for me to explain.

All of us went to the living room and sat down.  The pizza. I forgot about the pizza.

"Ryan, Dallon can you come with me?" They nodded and followed me.

"So, Patrick why did you want us?" Dallon said.
"Honestly, I know that I dont want to be in there and do you guys want pizza?" They nodded and I took out the pizza and put it on the stove. I handed them plates and they cut the pizza because I suck at cutting pizzas. I also grabbed two slices and ate.

"Patrick, I have a question."

"What's the question Ryan?"

"Why are you here with Pete? And please tell the truth." fuck, might as well tell them.

"I'm here with Pete because I love him a-" I was so glad that they interrupted me because I didn't know how to say the rest.

"Wait what?!?" They said at the same time. Their pizzas fell out of their hands and on the floors. Poor pizzas. May they rest in peace (pete.)

"Yeah, he's really nice when you get to know him and he really cares for me."

Well, I have a writers block and this is what I had. I need help with the rest of the chapter tho. Ok byee ^-^

_-_