Chapter 1

I was in my room looking out the window. Rain...Again. I look around in my room all i could see was boxes.

My name is Annie Hood. I just moved to London. I have got one big brother his name is Calum.

Me and Calum were really close to eachother before. We used to do everything togheter. Until he got into a band. It's called 5 Seconds Of Summer. I've only met one of the the boys in the band if you don't count Calum. And that's Michael because him and Calum where friends before they started the band. I want to meet the other lads too but everytime i'm about to ask Calum he says that he needs to go or something like that.

Mine and Calums dad died one year ago in a taxi car crash. I don't want to think about it.

I'm so happy we moved to London because all my friends live here. And ofcourse Calums friends live here too. I wish that i could spend more time with Calum but he is always to busy. Another good thing is that Sophies family also moved to London.

Sophie is like my sister. We grown up togheter. Sophie is one year younger then me. Soon i'm 18 and Sophie is already 17.

I've got brown hair and brown eyes.

I got two tatoos. One is an anchore on my left arm and the other one is a small mini penguin on my ankel on the right foot. I got the anchor because my grandad loved anchors and boats. He had a boat before he died. And thanks to him i also love anchors now. And i have loved penguins scince i was a baby.

As i sat on my bed and and looked out the window i decided to call my bestfriend Elina.

               Beep...Beep...Be-

-Hello?- Elina said.

-Hi! It's Annie!- I said to her.

-Oh! Whats up?- She asked me.

-Uhm...Nothing. I just wonder if you could come over and help me pack up all my things?- I asked her.

-Ofcourse! I be there in 10 mins!- She said back.

-OK! Thank you! Bye!- I said.

-Bye!-

                           ***

               Ten minutes later

                 "Knock" "Knock"

-Come in!- I yelled.

-Hi!-Elina said as she hugged me.

-Hi! I missed you!- I said to her.

-I missed you too!- She said.

-Should we start pack up all the boxes then?-I asked.

-Yes! Let's get it started!- Elina yelled.

                          ***

               Two hours later

-Done!- I yelled.

-I'm hungry.- Elina said.

-OK! Let's go down and eat then.- I said back.

We got down to the kitchen and started making sandwiches. As we sat there and ate at the table Calum come into the kitchen. He looked at me and smiled then he looked at Elina with a questionin look on his face. He looked at me again then Elina then me. I just smiled at him.

-Who are you?- He asked Elina.

-Ehm...I'm Elina...Umh Hi.- Elina said reaching her hand out so Calum could shake it.

-Oh. Hi!- Calum said with a smile.

Instead of shaking her hand he goes over to her and hug her. WEIRD! I just sat there staring at how weird he is right now...

-What is it?- Calum asked me. He had noticed that i looked at him in a strangely way.

-Uhm...Nothing. I'm just suprised you are home.- I lied.

-Oh! Right! I wanted to ask you something.- He said.

-OK. Then ask me.- I said back.

-Uhm...I will ask you later.- He said.

-Alright.- I said back.

Calum got out of the kitchen and me and Elina ate up our sandwiches then got up to my room.

We started talking about God knows what! until Elinas phone started ringing.

-Hello?- Elina said into the phone.

-Oh OK. I'm on my way dad.- She said then ended the phone call.

-My dad said that the dinner was ready and that i need to come home.- Elina said to me.

-OK. But i'll call you later then!- I said back.

-Yes! Bye!- She said.

-Bye! See ya!- I said to her.

-See yaa!- Elina said back while walking out the door. I walked into the kitchen to drink some water. Then Calum come in the kitchen.

-Hi- I said to him.

-Hi- He said back.

-What did you want to ask me?- I asked him.

-Ehm...I just wonder if you would like to go on tour with me and the lads because i feel like we don't talk that much we used to do and now i feel like we have to spend more togheter. Please?- He said whit puppy eyes.

-It will be akward if i'm the only girl.- I said back to him.

-You can take two friends with you f you want?- Calum asked.

-OK! Thank You!- I said and hugged him.

-But i need to ask mom.- I said before i let go of the hug.

-I've already asked her she said yes.- Calum said with a smile.

-How long will we be gone?- I asked him.

-7 months.- He said back.

-But Sophie has school.- I said.

-I'll fix it!- Calum said.

-Thank you again!- I said.

-Your welcome. You know that if you should have said no i would not go on tour.- Calum said.

-Why?- I asked him.

-Because i would have missed my little sister to much.- He answered.

Instead of say something i just hugged him.

              End Of Chapter :)