💥Katsuki x Reader💥

Y/N is a normal girl. Every day things are so simple. School and home. But she had to look for a job to help out her mother. Just hoping her classmates don't know about it. A certain someone especially.

××××

Y/N's Pov

I'm sitting in class staring out the window bored out of my mind as our Sensai is talking about different scenarios in the hero world and how would we react to them. I let out a bored sigh, maybe a little too loud. "Y/N, what seems to be the problem?" I yawn. Jeez perfecting timing. "Nothing, I'm fine." He looks at me. "You shouldn't be tired. Do you think the villains will be nice or something if you are sleepy? No, so go to- I said nothing! I can't yawn?!" He stares at me well more like glares at me. I roll my eyes and stare back out the window. Its not like I want to be tired. I was awake almost all night cause of my little brother. Mom couldn't put him to bed until I got tired of his cries and put him to sleep like I usually do. I had zoned out most of the day and hadn't realized the bell had rung, until I was shaken by someone. I turn around and look up to see red fiery eyes looking into my E/C eyes. "The bell rung dumbass." I get up and grab my bag and put my books inside. "Thanks Katsuki." I'm surprised he lets me call him that. Then again I'm like his only other friend other then Eijiro and Denki. Sero too I guess. We have a great relationship better then Eijiro and his. "Oi!! Stop zoning out!!" I blink twice. "Sorry Katsuki." (Me:Let her zone out!! Katsuki: No stop making her zone out!! Me: I zone out all the time!! Katsuki: Well that's you!! Me: Whatever zoning out isn't bad. Katsuki: Whatever, but at least I get to look at her without her realizing it. Me: Le gasp!! Katsuki: Shut up!! You are writing this!! Me: Hehe yes but you are blushing on your own. :3 Y/N: Guys this is way to long. Back to the story.) "Try not to zone out N/N." I smile at him. "I'll try but no promises." Everyday I walk with him how I'm I gonna tell him I won't be able to some days now. I shake my head as we walk down the hall in silence. "Oi why were you tired?" I turn to look at him, looking back down at my converse. I don't ever wear the school's shoes. "My baby brother wouldn't fall back to sleep until I got so tired I put him to sleep the way I usually do."

I look at her while she looks at her converses. "Which is?" She starts playing with the bottom of her skirt as we walk out of the school building heading towards the gate. Something she only does when she is with me I have noticed. "Singing to him. It always calms him." I just nod. Once we reach the gate I turn to the direction we always go to until I feel my backpack being pulled. I turn around to look at Y/N. "Katsuki, I won't be able to walk with you today or for most days." I stare at her. "What? We always walk together!" She looks down. "I know and I'm sorry but I have to do somethings after school from now on. Not all the time I'll still walk with you just on Fridays and Tuesdays." I clench my hands. "Why?! Whats more important then me? That you have to ditch me!?" She looks into my eyes. "I'm sorry. But I have to its very important not more then you but it is to someone ok?! Please understand." I stare down at the floor. "Fine whatever. I don't care." She smiles. "I'll make it up to you on the weekend ok?! We can go to the park or the library." I slightly smile. "Y/N, the library is more your place." "Oh right! The arcade?" I smirk looking at her. "Every weekend?" She rolls her eyes but smiles. "Dont have that much money Katsuki." "Fine fine." She looks at her phone. "I have to go or else I'll be late. Bye Katsuki and sorry again." She turns around and runs off. I huff and turn around starting to walk again. I was about go say something until I remember I'm alone. "Jeez I got so use to her."

~Time skip to one week ahead~

"Do you guys wanna go to this maid cafe?! Its just a few blocks away and we can all go!!" Me not paying attention I zone out. (Heuehue) "Sure I would want to go! But I dont have money." Eijrio looks at Mina. "Thats ok I can pay for you...if you want." Mina smiles at him. "Really you would that for me?!" He nods and she hugs him. "Thank you!!" "Y-your welcome..so Mina is going anyone else? Bakugou?"