Once they get off the plane Wesley was quick to text Vanessa they had landed.

-
Private messages
Wes
We have landed

Nessa
I figured, I'm already here waiting for you guys by pick up area

Wes
Okay see you soon!

-
Wes put his phone back in his pocket and ran his hands through his hair.

Vanessa has been basically family to these two since Aubrey and her were in Diapers. They were next door neighbors for years when they lived in Ottawa and were still friends when the siblings would spend the summers in Vancouver with their father, where they met their other 2 friends, Finley and Alexa. Eventually the 5 of them became an inseparable squad.

"Come on Broseph, Don't want to leave best friends waiting!" Aubrey cheered as she grabbed her suit cases from the bag checking station. Wesley grabbed his bags as well and they both headed for the airport doors.

Outside they found a car with a familiar small person standing next to it. "BABIES" Vanessa yelled as she saw the two, both dropped their luggage to hug her. They got their luggage in the car, Wes took the seat behind Vanessa as Aubrey took the front seat. Yoshi, Vanessa's dog, sat in the front seat as well on Aubrey's lap.

"So have you seen the other losers yet?" Aubrey asks Vanessa.

"Nope, I flew in 2 days ago and have been staying with Madelaine until our apartment was ready and yesterday I was doing a reading and a hang out with my serpent crew before filming today. They're coming to set later though" Vanessa said as she took off on the Vancouver roads. The apartment was only 10 minutes from the airport and 15ish minutes from the riverdale set.

"So you met your cast mates?" Wesley asked.

"I met the serpents, I met Cole and Skeet as well as two new actors that play more younger serpents. Supposedly in the show we are a 'unholy trio'. They seems super nice and I'm excited to work with them" Vanessa stated.

"Is it cause they're cute?" Wesley asked, a bit to interested in Vanessa's their opinion on them but neither of the girls seemed to notice.

"For your information, they're both taken and I'm not trying to ruin people's lives. Yeah they're cute but so are you. That doesn't mean I'm gonna Pursue it, I have morals and there is more to a person then their looks" Vanessa ranted. Wesley looked hurt and surprised at the same time. Vanessa has been single since she broke up with her boyfriend of 3 years. That happened almost a year ago. She hasn't tried to find someone else since even though her 2 best girlfriends always try to set her up.

Yoshi jumped to the back seat and started attacking Wes. He groaned but accepted the dog kisses as the group arrived at their apartment. The building was short for apartment buildings in Los Angelos but tall for Vancouver apartments. Their apartment was on the 7th floor so after grabbing their belongings the adults headed up the elevator and got off once they hit their floor. It was a short walk to their door, only 5 doors down. Yoshi ran to the door like he knew it was theirs even though no one had been in it yet. The group giggled and laughed at the dogs ability to find its home.

"Leave it to Yoshi to find the apartment before us" Vanessa joked as she unlocked the front door and opened it up to a moderately sized apartment. It was clean and white with accents of light wood. There was already furniture set up in the apartment since they weren't trying to refurnish a whole new apartment.

Aubrey roamed the apartment, investigating the bathrooms and bedrooms until deciding on the bedroom with a grey bed and tan and white accents. She took a photo of the room and smiled.

"Come on Aubrey! Get dressed we're going to Vanessa's Set" Wesley yelled from his room.

"Okay one sec" Aubrey yelled back. She uploaded her photo to Instagram and quickly got dressed into her day wear and headed out of the room.

-
Instagram

AubreyLynn - I guess I could get used to living here! Love you, Vancouver

VIEW ALL COMMENTS
AlexaBoo - a room built for a queen!!

AubreyLynn - AlexaBoo love you 😘

Madelame - EXCITED TO MEET YOU!!

AubreyLynn - Madelame Me too!!