"Mom..... Dad......"

Arnav and Khushi looked at each other in surprise as they instantly walked towards living room to see Ansh running inside the house.

"Mom..... Da..."

He stopped abruptly as he smiled widely looking at Arnav and Khushi, he instantly runs towards Khushi and hugs her. Jai Prakash was standing behind him panting "Arnav Bhaiya, I tried to stop him but first he started messing with garden then without listening anything ran inside the house shouting that this is my house." Arnav nodded at him numbly as Arnav and Khushi looked at each other surprised whereas others were too shocked too speak anything except Akash and Payal. Arnav kneels down to face Ansh "What are you doing here alone? And how did you come here?"

Ansh smiled while engulfing Arnav into a hug "I am not alone. We are here to surprise you and Mom." Arnav hugged her back with a smile and hearing her words pulled him a little to face him "We?" Ansh nodded mischievously but before he can say something else they heard a happy squeal. Everyone looked at Palak who was bouncing in Mama ji's arms after seeing Ansh, he puts her down and she instantly runs towards Ansh shouting "Ansh Bhaiyyaaaaaaaaa".

Anjali and Sheetal looked at the scene too stunned to react and Mami ji finally composed herself after seeing Palak and Ansh together. She looked at Anjali and Sheetal but they were too lost in the scene unfolding in front of them.

"Paa"

They heard another voice and turned to see Gupta family standing on the door.

"Paa" Another voice made them look down to see a small girl hiding behind Madhumati.

Arnav's smile broadened looking at the glimpse of his daughter after so many days as well Khushi's. They looked at each other and Arnav was going to walk towards Anya to hold her but stopped understanding she's deliberately hiding. So he played along "Khushi, I am hearing Anya's voice but she is not around. Can you also hear her?" Khushi chuckles as she replied "No Arnav ji, I can see everyone here but not Anya. I think she didn't come, she don't miss us like others." Arnav nodded "You're right, Khushi."

"No Mumma. No Paa. Anya missed you so much(in childish language)." They smiled looking at Anya who was now standing in front of everyone with her arms raised above to show how much she missed them.

Arnav kneels down and open his arms for Anya who instantly come running towards him. "Anya missed you so much." she confessed keeping her head on his shoulder "Aww Mumma and Papa also missed their doll." Khushi also kneels down to caress her hairs and Anya instantly throws herself into her arms.

Arnav looked at others as they walked towards them and smiled "Why didn't you inform that you're coming?" but before they can answer Khushi almost screamed "Why is she so warm? And she looks week also." Arnav frowned as he touched Anya's forehead instantly to check "She's having fever." He looked at others and finally Madhumati started speaking "Yes, she is having fever from last two days. She was crying for you and when Shashi told me that you've told we can bring kids here, we were going to call you but Ansh said he wants to surprise you and Anya also insisted after hearing his idea. So we called Aman who instantly made arrangements for us to come here.

To be continued........

Next Update on Monday 

@Kiddo_Star @ArshiholicPrincess @SnowSpringBud