'can i start now?'

: chapter one

we're just two ghosts,

standing from the place of you and me

Millie's beginning to regret this.

"So Millie," the show host began, smirking, obviously hyped for the upcoming challenge, "pick a category!"

Killer, bonding, embarrassment. The TV screen read.

There's a variety show that the cast are guested to every year to help promote Netflix' Stranger Things.

The past year they were guested, Gaten was the one who got randomly picked by the host to complete a mission.

And Gaten, being the competitive and confident boy that he is, chose the category killer.

And by that, he was forced to work out and be vegan for a hundred days.

He took the challenge willingly and after a hundred days, they were put back on the show as he confidently announced that he completed the challenge.

The cast had to hold back a laughter, if only the world knew that the curly-haired boy cried in a middle of a pushup and a healthy dinner for a hundred days straight.

Millie and the cast always found the memory hilarious, but this time she couldn't release a single laugh because of the thought that she'll be the next one to cry for a hundred days because she'll probably be forced to eat a demogorgon's shit or something as depressing as that.

Millie straightened her body and lifted her chin up. Okay Millie, be the confident and brave girl the industry knows you are.

The killer's obviously out.

"Bonding," she finally decided.

The audience released an ooooh in unison.

Millie got even more nervous at the reaction.

"Interesting choice," the host hummed, his smirk never leaving his mouth. Millie had the strong urge to punch the annoying smirk.

Millie suddenly felt bad for Gaten and wondered how he survived in this when the challenge wasn't even mentioned to her yet and she already felt like dying.

The host slowly opened the envelope where the entire challenge is written.

Open faster. Millie clenched her jaw.