★House Rental★

[I n c l u d e s]
♪Strong Angst
♪Sin

•••
••
N/A P.O.V
°°°
Matt let out a shaky moan, gliding on the pole in his skimpy outfit. The crowd throwing money at the male stripper, as the popping of corks off a fresh bottle of champagne rang throughout the bar. Well , specifically a gay bar.

Matt , a ginger with a beautiful , freckled, pale figure , who was forced to work here over a huge plummet in roommates pay , and in a rush for money, he gotten a job that he regretted even applying for, even when he didnt want to , people recommended it saying 'a ginger with a pretty face but no brains cant get an actual job' left him forced to get a job of abuse, and sex.
The last thing he would want in a job.

Though , he was in a need of a job - a good paying one too. From his roommates force in a job, he knew if he didnt get one fast he would get kicked out, as he had this option only, not to mention how he cant back out without reason, and currently, he had none.

But even then, the present now, he was performing on the pole, a special occurance for guests due to him usually teasing them from outfits and stripping. This being a treat. Though, when his hour was up, he got off stage with his signature wink, he would go and get another outfit on. A special one for the 'private sessions.

Simple enough, private sessions are a request of what the person pays, less gets maybe as far as a lap dance , more can get you as much as a blow job or even full on sex.

Matt sighed as he put on some make up, getting texts from someone he held dearly, a roommate by the name of Tord, but ignored it, as he continued on to the private sessions, him totalling up his money for the week, having enough to blow the rent by with his fair share.

As he limped home, using his hood to hide any marks on his neck, using strong perfume to hide strangers scents that made it's way on him, as well as stiffening his posture to try and hide the obvious limp in his footing, he made it home. He opened the door to see a very pissed Tord glaring at the doorway.

Matt and Tord stared at eachother for a second, well Matt surprised and Tord pissed, as Matt took a brave move into saying something to the Norwegian, "Heyyyy Tord, uh, Whats up?" He said, obviously a bit awkward from the sudden tension as he rubbed his arm. Closing the door but was taken a back by Tord pinning him to the door.

"Matt. Where the fuck were you." He said, Matt looked away, he knew the others didnt know about his job as he bit his lip, "Tord you know my job is at night-" "Job?! I think you showing up LIMPING every fucking night isnt a job! Dont say , your job is you getting fucking bruises all over your wrist and neck! Dont think i havent seen those Matt!" Tord growled out.

Matt jumped, obviously scared, not by the fact Tord was mad, by the fact he knew. He knew about his job, "T-Tord--" "No. Dont say anything. I don't want to listen to someone willing to sell their fucking body for a fucking house. Thats fucking ridiculous."

Tord gave out a frustrated sigh as he glared, Matt looking at the ground as if he was about to cry, shaking as he tried walking away, Tord pinning him rougher as Matt let out a yelp of pain, as Tord growled, "Matt. Listen to me , and you better fucking do it. Your going to quit that job, or fucking else."

Matt shook at the sudden force, as tears fell, running down his cheeks and onto the carpet, as he sucked in a breath of air, "I.. I cant.. Tord If I could I wouldve done it already.. But I cant.. I.. fucking can't.." he said, shaking.

Tord only growled, knowing that wasnt the answer he wanted, not at all. He was about to say something, but Matt cutting him off by pushing him away, and opening the door and running out.
Yes his legs were hurting, as he cried out but kept running, the money on the doorstep as Tord stared and bit his tongue. Putting a hand to his mouth, realizing he wasn't helping.

He made it worse.

He quickly ran after him, calling out his name, but didnt see him, stopping when he felt a phone buzz in his pocket, looking down in a hurry as his hand fumbled with the device, as he shook. A message from Matt displayed on the screen.

'I know I wasnt good enough, I was doing it for you guys, not for my spot in the house. I didn't want to by will , I was forced to by others. Because , who would take a stupid ginger who is all face and no brains?'

That was all it said, the next hitting Tord hard, knowing where he was as he cupped his hands over his mouth. As he quickly ran to where Matt was stationed at, as he yelled out for him, making it up, but not seeing Matt.

His heart dropped. He ran up to where he took the picture, putting a hand to his mouth when he saw the figure hanging , taking a step back, dropping his phone. Shattering the glass that once held the last message from his beloved ginger.

He went up and brought the cold body down, tears falling as he sobbed gently, "Matt, wake up- please, Please!" He said, shaking the not breathing body, a overpowering bruise of the noose that held the gingers neck that covered the hickeys. As he sobbed out , hiding his face in the gingers chest.

"If only I knew, If only I knew I was making it worse, if Only I knew you couldnt hold it any longer, if only I had known.." he said, brushing a hand over the bruises, burns, and scars.

None made by the ginger but the club itself. If he had known the ginger was being forced and used for this terrible job, he wouldnt have snapped. He wouldnt have hurt the ginger, the ginger he loved so dearly. If only he knew. He shook and kissed the freckled boys forehead, "Im sorry Matt, Im so sorry, I didnt even get to tell you, I--I didnt get to tell you how much I love you! God dammit dont.. go.." he sobbed out, before the police arrived, as well as an ambulance.

"Im sorry . ."
···
··