"Next time use your code names dammit." The voice sighed in frustration.

"Just say what you're going to say." I facepalmed.

"Okay god dammit. The two of you, go to the street next to the main street after school. Our target will appear there. Kill him and leave, the police will take care of everything. Donghyun will give you more information on him."

"Okay. Thanks Jangjun!" Joochan answered.

"CODE NAMES-"

I pulled the ear phones off and exchanged looks with Joochan before laughing.

At school if people know our real names already, then why should we let them know our code names too? That will expose our identity.

"I guess our plan for ice cream is cancelled." Joochan leaned back on his chair.

"We can always have ice cream afterwards." I shrugged.

---------------

After school

"Hey, Minkyung." A girl approached me.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"I'm going on my first date with my boyfriend and... I just want to... umm... ask for some advice." She hesitantly said. Joochan and I exchanged looks. Joochan nodded with a smile, meaning she's not suspicious.

"I see... how can I help you?" I asked.

"Can you help me pick an outfit from these pictures? I'm scared that he wouldn't like it if I picked the wrong one and it will ruin our first date I'm so nervous-"

"Calm down, Sookyung. An outfit wouldn't ruin a date easily. Your actions matter more. Trust me you look good in anything, he'll like it as long as it's you." I smiled.

"Thanks. But please help me choose one." She smiled as well, taking out her phone.

"Okay, let's see... wear this outfit, it looks really nice." I looked through the pictures, and pointed at an outfit.

"Okay, I trust you!" She gave me a high five.

"Have fun!" I smiled.

"Enjoy your date with Joochan!" She answered, leaving the classroom.

I laughed a bit as she left. This isn't the first time I'm doing stuff like this. Almost everyone here treats me as a love expert since they thought that I'm dating Joochan, but in fact I have never dated anyone before. Plus, my advice is quite useless to be honest.

"Let's go." Joochan grinned, holding up his hand, waiting for me to hold it.

"The fuck?" I asked.

"We need to act professional, remember?" He asked back. I sighed and held his hand, before exiting the classroom.

When we exited the school gate, we see Donghyun waiting for us. He's holding a video game box. We went to him. At the same time we put on our earpieces. We couldn't wear them at school so we use earphones there.

"Hey!" Joochan greeted, pretending to be casual. Donghyun just laughed as he saw us holding hands.

"Shut up, be quick." I glared at the boy. He stopped laughing and opened the box. There are no video games in it but instead there is information of a man.

"So this is the information of our target?" Joochan mouthed, device attached to his ear automatically changed it to words for us to hear since we have the same devices. It's so far the newest technology.

"Yes, he'll be walking past the place written here in 10 minutes so you two can walk there slowly." Donghyun answered. The whole conversation is silent.