{Chapter 1} Best friends? Best Friends.

Agitha had grown up so much, and Link usually felt a burden to her, but the thing was, he promised to always protect her and Link never broke promises, ever. When he made the promise, he was just a young boy, twelve and Agitha was ten. He remembered just how it happened like it was yesterday, Agitha had been captured by the evil Ganondorf when she was picking flowers and looking for her precious Golden bugs she always rambled on about. Link saw her get captured with his own eyes and for being just twelve, he did everything in his power to find her, and surprisingly he did.. He made it to Ganons lair where he found out he planned to do much more than just kidnapping girls, and knew he had to get rid of him, it wasn't a fair fight and the girls in the cages screamed, or cried, or just acted like nothing was going on, just covering their ears like it was all normal, Agitha was crying, but softer than the others and way quieter, what would her precious bugs do without her? Nobody would take care of them, they would die, or get smashed by the Hyrulians. But luckily, Link killed the evil Ganon, and freed the girls, Agitha thanked him with a light bowing and nod of the head, running off, as the others lingered, Link ran after Agitha, and grabbed her arm, and she grunts in fear of not knowing who it was and turns around to see the young hero "I-I'm sorry, it's just, I really need to get to my bugs, Mister Grasshopper." she said softly, "It's okay, you don't have to call me Mister Grasshopper! My name is Link." Agitha smiled "Link.. that's a wonderful name, I'm the self-proclaimed Princess of the bugs, Agitha." Link then smiled at her "Would you like me to walk you back to your castle, Princess Agitha?" Agitha nodded, her and Link walked back and talked the whole time, not even a moment of silence passed between the two, when they arrived they had basically known everything about eachother.

Agitha smiled "Thanks for protecting me."

Link smiled back "I'll always protect you..I promise."

"Best friends?"

"Best friends."

Agitha went inside and Link walked off.

and that's how it all began.