Chapter 1

Lisa POV
I was walking to the practice room when I heard someone singing.
"Wow that's amazing. I can be a little late for practice." When she finished the pulled her to the side and started talking. I saw the girl bow then they went to the door and I saw her face she's beautiful. I felt my face heating up, so I turned around and went to the practice room. She walked past me and we made eye contact.
" Hey, you did amazing over there I hope we can work together one day." I smile at here then bowed and shock her hand.
"Thank you, I hope we can work together to." I saw her blush and it was cute. "Hey before you leave can I have your number?"
"Umm y-yes. I would love to." She blushed wow can this girl make me want her. I can't wait to tell me unnies about her.

I got her number and I went to the practice room.
"Where were you Lisa!" Jisoo came running to me.
"I am so sorry unnie I got distracted by this really pretty girl. She was an amazing singer. I got here number I can't wait to talk to her!" I didn't mean to say the last part out loud or anything about me seeing her. They are now going to tease me about liking her.
"I here that our little Lisa has a crush! Whats here name?" Rosé came running to me. I know she was going to plan on talking to her but I don't want that.
"If I tell you her name you won't try and do anything right? I want to be the one to talk to her."
"Hmm fine! I just want to know if she like you to." I think she is still going to go talk to her anyway.
"Okay here name is Kim Y/N. She became a trainee today."
"Ohh what a pretty name." I looked at her with a mad expression on my face.
"Hey she is mine back off!" They looked at each other and started to smirk. I blushed and walked in the mild of the room.
Time Skip Y/N
I was going to a cafe to go grab something to eat since practice is over. When I got inside and ordered my food I felt my phone vibrate. I checked and I saw I had a text message. I was hoping it was Lisa, she is so pretty in really life then my phone. She was taller then me it made me feel so cute because how short I am. I grabbed my phone to see how it is.

Unknown number: Hey Y/N! It's Lisa.

Me:Omo hi Lisa. I am so happy that you text me.

Lisa: I have been thinking. This might be to soon but I would love to go on a date with you?

Y/N: Wait really!😊😊

Lisa: Yes maybe tomorrow?

Y/N: I have to see if I have time I have to practice my new song.

Lisa: I can help if you like?

Y/N: Really thank you so much ☺️.

Lisa: Okay see you tomorrow!😘

Y/N: See you tomorrow.
I was so happy that jumped out of my chair and did a little dance. Then I just realized that I am in a cafe. I sat back down and blushed of embarrassment. I got my stuff that I ordered and went to my apartment.
I in my room took off my shoes and went to go take a shower. After taking my shower I went straight to my bed. I couldn't really sleep because I am going to work with Lisa. I can't wait for tomorrow.
Morning Lisa POV
I woke up to smell food. I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs to see Rosé unnie putting food on the table.
"Mmmm it smells so good."
"Ohh your up early. Seen your up can you go wake up Jennie and Jisoo unnie please" she gave me a big smile. I ran up the stairs and woke them up. When we all made it downstairs and started eating.
"So Lisa have you talked to Y/N wait?" Rosé asked me with an evil smile.
"Yes I did, well like I texted her. I asked her out on a date."
"Oh when are you guys going on you date?" Jisoo unnie asked looking at me shook.
"Our date is going to be today actually. I can't wait, I even asked her if I can help her with her new song she is working on."
"Wow look at our little Lisa growing up" I smiled and started to eat my food.
Y/N POV
I woke up and when to go take a shower. After my shower I went to my closet to find something to wear. I dictate to wear black jeans with a grey crop top. I put my hair in a messie bun. I didn't put makeup on because I have to work on dancing today for my new song.
Time Skip
I walked into the building and to go to my practice room.
"Hey Y/N!" I turned around to see Lisa waving at me.
"H-hi Lisa." I bowed while saying hello.
"Are you going to work on you new song?"
"Oh yes, I am going to work on the dancing to day."
"Okay cool, let me walk to your practice room. Is that okay with you?" I nodded and we started walking. I was to nervous to say anything. When we got to my practice room I turned to her and say someone staring at us.
"Hey is everything okay?" She asked.
"Oh yeah I thought someone was watching us but I was probably seeing things."
"Oh think I know how it is."
"Oh, umm this is my practice room. I have to go but I will see you later for our date." I can feel my face heating up. I looked down because I didn't want her to see my blushing.
"Yeah I will pick you up at 3 okay." I nodded. I was about to turn around but then I felt her hugging me. I hugged her back. 

Sorry to cut it like this. You will have to wait for the next chapter to see what's going to happen next. Don't forget to vote.