"Who is- YOUNG MASTER!?!" She said shocked and bowed to him "forgive me, master... "

"No! I needed company." She said with all confidence. This girl... She makes me fall for her more with her big heart

"Its ok," The maid looks at me like I was a ghost, she was shocked at my sudden kind act. Well, I need this act. To make Y/N mine "you can go now, I will accompany her now" The maid bows and gets out

"GREAT! Let's watch a movie!!!" She says running to the bed as her beautiful ginger hair flying behind her.

"Wow! Is that how you act after getting kidnapped and almost dying" I say with a confused face as I sit beside her

"Well... If I really have died, wouldn't that be better? My life is trash" She says with a sad smile as she lays on the bed. How can she even smile at times like this!?

"Don't say that... You... You deserve this life. They don't deserve hurting you." She only nods then

"Ok! Movie time!" She says with the biggest smile... Surely fake. Her situation makes me sad... Seeing her faking a smile for me not to be sad makes it even sadder. I wanna change her life, I wanna make her happy, I want her to be MINE!

-

I am ok... *FAKE!* My smile *FAKE!* It doesn't hurt... *FAKE!* I am in love with Tae... *FAKE!!!* Those are some of the lies I tell my self, hoping I will turn out being fine and the pain goes away but it doesn't!!! It won't!!!- I don't miss Jimin... *FAKE!!!*

"Y/N?" Tae's voice makes me wake up in my thoughts. I realized the movie was done. I was shocked to see him holding my hand pulling me.

"Tae? Where are we going?" I ask him while he was still pulling my hand running to somewhere, this moment reminded me... How did Tae get me? If I was kidnapped and was ready to die?
Could it be? That Tae is the one who saved me???... But then I realize we were at a POOL???

"here" he handed me a swimsuit and pointed to the bathroom as I ran to the bathroom in excitement

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"here" he handed me a swimsuit and pointed to the bathroom as I ran to the bathroom in excitement

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I look at my self in the mirror and I looked cute. I got out of the bathroom.

"Tae!" I say as I look at Tae from a far distance

*mouth wide open*"how can she be so sexy and cute at the same time..." His thoughts

"hi, Tae!" I say running towards him. He was half under the water as I can clearly see his abs. It made me blush. 

I was close to the pool that's why he splashed me with water.

"YAH! What was that for" I say as I sat on the floor as my lower legs were under the water as I splashed Tae with water. Well... It ended up us keeping on splashing each other and a few moments after that he started tickling me.

That moment... I forgot all of the Lies I told myself to make me feel better because He made me feel better... I also forgot all the pain, that I had a cheating husband and a rival old friend. I was left with happiness as I was lost in his eyes... The eyes of the man that makes me happy... I wanna love him... Hug him tight... Be with him forever, if so...the pain and Lies might go away PERMANENTLY.

I then realized he was in front of me. Both of his hands beside my thigh. His eyes lost in mine and same with mine. He slowly kept on getting closer to me.

*bboom*bboom* My heart beats fast at each inch we lose

*bboom!*bboom!* My heart beats faster as his forehead reached mine

*bboom!!*bboom!!* My heart beats even faster as his big fingers cared for my cheeks and settled aside my a few of the hair on my face

*BBOOM!!!*BBOOM!!!* My heart goes Crazy when... He... He... HE!!! HE JUST!!!

Killer or Cheater || Vmin x Reader Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें