Ramsay Snow/Bolton x Fem!Targaryen!Reader

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Hey, captain, what wind brought you here?
Man: *whimpers* C-Chief, you're back so soon! I...Your brother and I wanted to play a little game, that's all!
Y/N: Oh, is that so? It seemed to me quite a tad...mocking. Like you just got named the boss here. How very peculiar.
Man: N-No, it's n-nothing of the s-sort!
Y/N: Then, how do you plead your case? Guilty? Not guilty? Would you beg for mercy? On you knees, like one of those pitiful whores who keep you company, despite the celibate rules you agreed to?
Man: *drops to his knees* Mercy, my lady! Please have mercy, for I was wrong and I acknowledge that! Forgive me, I beg you, and I shall be your soldier forevermore!
Jae: *shrugs* Come on, Y/N, don't be so strict, it was just an innocent jest, that's all.
Y/N:Hmmm...Mercy, you say? Then, by all means, mercy you shall have.

The shameful man, from the ground, looked up at his leader with hopeful eyes, thanking her over and over, and yet, he missed one crucial point, which was the satisfied smirk on her face and the vengeful glint in her eyes that possessed her to grab the sword from her waist holder and, with one swift move, sever the head of the traitor from his neck.
She could cut the thick tension with a knife, if that was physically possible, but instead, she grabbed the rolling head from the ground, and used it as a talking marionette head, mocking the dead man with such dark humour that even seemed to amuse her host beyond measure.

Y/N: And now that everything has been cleared out, is anyone still thinking of being a puny rebel? No? Good. I shall accept your already sworn allegiances.
Ramsay: Why, My Lady, I'd have never expected you to be commanding such a large army of Mercenaries.
Y/N: You don't know many things about me, Lord Snow. Or, perhaps you would have enjoyed one more night in the wilderness?
Ramsay: *smirks* I see you know how to negotiate, and what a pleasant coincidence that the one who saved me is the one with whom I have to make a deal with.
Y/N: Planned coincidence, always in my favour.
Ramsay: Your army can stay in the rooms I shall assign them, or the barns, if they are too many. You, however, will receive the warmest Guestroom, My Lady.
Y/N: *whistles* Oh, and what good deed have I done in this life to get such a reward~?
Ramsay: You really do enjoy pushing the subject beyond the borders of good sense, do you not?
Y/N: I like to jest quite a lot, so could you really blame me?
Ramsay: Perhaps not me, but who knows what might happen to you, should you continue this Jester farçe. Mayhaps others will not be so...tolerant of your antics.
Y/N: And what are YOU going to do, dearest~? Flay me alive? I think I've hard that one before. Surprise me~!
Ramsay: *smirks* You're on for quite a shock, My Lady.

For the next couple of weeks, Y/N and her brother made sure their troops trained well so they could win whatever fight the Boltons hired them for which still remained a mystery, even for her, the leader.
Everything in Winterfell seemed to be still, the snowflakes slowly falling and creating a pristine blanket of crystals, the harsh wind echoing through the Godswood and the folk doing their usual work.
Y/N, as usual, was observing the training of her men and giving tips where needed, encouraging them to improve their skills and discipline, until she heard a rather obnoxious clapping, which only proved to be her host, grinning from ear to ear.

Y/N: If I didn't know better, I'd think you were actually happy. So, who do we have to kill?
Ramsay: Sharp as usual, My Lady! And ah, how wonderful it is to see the army I hired finally in action, for a warm up fight!
Y/N: Warm up fight? So, this is not the real deal, is it?
Ramsay: Precisely!
Y/N: *sighs* Oh, that's delightful. More money for me, so bring it on, Snow.

Throwing a hard glare towards her for the smug title she used to address him, he cleared his throat in a way of calming himself, then went next to her, putting his arm around her shoulders and bringing her inside to discuss business.
On their way there, she kept stealing curious glances at the bastard, questioning his actions, yet speaking none until finally having arrived at his solar.