Hyungwon: OK this one me and wonho wanted to give it to my parents, I hope you like it mother, Father.

Mother: we will

Father: OK let's open it

3rd person pov

As they open the gift they see baby stuff and they seem confused

While they dig deeper they find photos. "Oh my god, please tell me its not a joke hyungwon". "It's not mother", as hyungwons mother shows her husband they go hug their son tightly.

"Um mother, father you're squeezing me too hard"
"I'm sorry it's just that I'm so happy"
"Why? Wasn't I part of a project?"
"Son we will tell you later, but we want to know who's the father?"
"It's Wonho let me just go get him"
"Ok"

While hyungwon was talking to his parents Shownu stood there in shock thinking "oh god, welp I guess I'm gonna be an uncle shit I'm to young HOLD THE F*** UP  MY BROTHER TOO, AND MY PARENTS ARE OK WITH IT WTH US WRONG WITH THIS FAMILY" while he was thinking Wonho came up to him and asked something he wouldn't have asked to other people only someone he trusts. "Shownu ummm... I have a question". "Omg you startled me"   
"Sorry but this is important"
"Ok go on"
"So I am planing to p******* to hyungwon will you help me?"
"WHAT"
"Yeah so will you"
"Ok, ONLY because my brother and you are in love"
"K, thank so this is what you will need to do.........."

In the middle of the night

"Are you sure that I will get everyone's attention"
"Yeah I'm sure"
"Ok, here goes nothing"
"HELLO EVERYONE MAY I GET YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE WONHO AKA HYUNWONS BF HAS SOMETHING TO TELL HIM"
"Shownu what are you doing get of the table now"
"Yes mother"
"So did you have something to tell me so importantly that you had to drag my brother into it by making him scream"
"Yes and I want you to listen carefully"
"Ok?"
"Hyungwon you know that I love you a lot right"
"Yes, me too"

As Wonho tells Hyungwon that he starts to kneel down in one knee and keeps talking while Hyungwon is almost gonna burst into trears.

"Science the day that I saw you I knew you were the one I wanted to spend my whole life with and I know it sounds ridiculous but will you accept being the future mother of our children's and let me take care of you for the rest of our lives?"
Everything went silent
Hyungwon burst into tears

"YES YIU DUMMY I WILL"
Hyungwon starts hugging him tightly while hiding his face in his neck

Everybody starts clapping and recorded the whole scene or going live to share the happy moment.

"Oh my god Hyungwon I'm so happy for you"
"T-thank you mother"
"Son please take care of our Hyungwon he's too pure"
"I will dont worry and I promise not to hurt him"
"Thank you so much Wonho that was so beautiful and I guess my son liked the surprise"
"But wasn't our gift supposed to be the surprise for my parent Wonho"
"Yeah and for you too because I really do love you and always will"
"Well y'all better get home because tomorow there is school"
"Ok mother, bye I love you guys"

As Hyungwon kisses his parents on the cheek Wonho wonders how his parent will react to this, lucky him he told Shownu to record everything for him so he could show everyone.

SOOOOO PEOPLE HOWD YOU LIKE THAT.........AAAHHHHH OMG HE DID IT AAAHHHH 😭😭😭😍😍😍

Ok so sorry for my grammar it's cuz I live with people who speak Spanish only so English isn't second language even tho I was born here I'm still proud to be both languages. So yeah 👋 bye hope you liked it.🙂🙂