Part 2

Olivia's Point Of View

I wake up snuggled close to a warm figure. Everything hit me at once and then I scooted away to see a shirtless Corbin. I got up and he chuckled.

"Good morning." He said and sat up rubbing his messy hair out of his eyes and then got up.

"M-Morning." I stuttered. Wow he is hot.

"I'm going down for breakfast. You can come when your ready. If you get lost knock on a door." He said as he got up and walked out the room with his shirt off and a pear of sweatpants on.

I watched as he left and then walked to a big mirror. I looked around and then walked out to see him talking to someone and then he left. I tried to catch up to him and successfully I did.

"About my question yesterday." I said and looked up at him.

"It's not that big of a deal."  I can see why some girls are scared, look at those muscles. I'm not scared, though, I just think he is another jerk face that keeps girls against their will.

"Can I meet one of my friends? I want to play a game of b-ball." I quickly kind of yelled as he was about to walk out.

"No." He said shaking it off and walking out. I looked down and grabbed my phone from under the pillow.

Me: Hey guys, I'm gonna be a little late.

I turned off my phone and looked down to my clothes. The shorts were fine but the shirt was to big. I went to the bathroom and grabbed my shirt from the floor and changed the big shirt to my good sized shirt. I ran to the door and looked around. No one was in the hall.

I quickly ran down the stairs and out the door. I looked towards the door and saw to men talking.

"Did you hear about the new girl that Boss brought in?" The one on the right said. I quickly turned around and hid against the wall.

"Yeah, I heard she was sleeping in his bed." The other one said.

"I don't know why, he never lets anyone sleep in his bed." The right one said and then I heard loud footsteps coming from the two men slowly getting harder and harder to hear.

I looked around to see it was clear and I ran out of the house and in the yard until finally reaching the highway. It was all trees around the house.

I looked around and went right.

After about 30 minutes of running I stopped for breath for the 5th time and saw my friends waiting on the bench.

"Hey, there she is!" My friends yelled. I looked back and saw the black SUV. I ran to my friends and the SUV parked. Two men got out and they were obviously waiting for a third. Corbin. He got out. They walked towards me and my friends.

"Come on." I complained.

"Are these men trying to hurt you?" My friend, Jack, said.

"How about you step away you three or imma have to get my boys on you." Kevin said to Corbin's and the other two men.

"How about you guys hand her over or I'll put a bullet in each and everyone of your brains." Corbin said reaching to his back and pulling out a gun, the other men pulled their guns out.

"Ok!" I said and walked towards them. "Don't kill them."

"Olivia." Kevin sighed.

"What do you think your doing, I told you that you couldn't see them. You can't leave. You don't do anything I say not to. Got t!" He yelled as we were walking back to the car. I looked down and sighed.

When we got home we walked in.

"You, go to the kitchen." Corbin said madly. I looked down.

"No! You can't keep me locked up like this. I will just keep sneaking out." I told him.

He snatched my arm up and put a bracelet on me. "Not with this. I thought I could trust that you wouldn't leave but I had to. This thing will make sounds go off if you leave this area. The whole house will go alert. Now go into the kitchen."

"I'll follow you, I'm not exactly an expert of getting around." I told him.

"Ok." He said and started walking I walked farther behind him and we finally reached the kitchen. I looked around as he started to do his work.

"Don't you have cooks?" I asked him.

"No, I cook my own food, it's much better because you don't have to worry about it being poisoned." He said.

I started walking around and watching him. After a few minutes he was done and I was sitting down with food in front of me. He started eating and I looked at the spaghetti and started slowly eating it.

After a while he was washing the plates. "What can I do?" I asked as he waved his hands in the air drying them. He walked behind me and I felt the phone slip out the back of the shorts.

"I'll be taking that." He said. I looked at him as he took the back off and then the SIM card out. He dropped the phone and the back stomping on them until they were broken.

"Thank you for you cooperation." He smiled and walked out with the SIM card in hand.

I picked the broken phone up and put it in the trash.

"Great." I said and started walking. I don't know exactly where I was going all I was doing was looking around.

"Hello." I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Your Corbin's Friend, the ice cram guy." I said.

"Thank you for both the compliments. I am Corbin's friend and I do love ice cream." He paused. "I'm Blake."

"Well hello Blake. I'm currently frustrated." I said showing him the bracelet I've tried time and time again to get off but it won't.

"Oh, don't take that off. If you try I will have to kill Corbin for yelling because him, yelling, it's to loud and I currently have a little baby nephew sleeping and I only have him for a few more hours." Blake smiled.

"I won't." I smiled.