Remeeting

Hi

thisis_sonja here the first chapter ❤️

The story starts with a crying girl....

No one loves me I'm always alone. Mama is busy in her single life n Papa is busy with his business life I'm just a burden to them. No one cares for me.

Poor Soul she is just 5 years old n considers herself as a burden to her parents who got recently divorced.

She is Shanaaya the daughter of Laksh n Tina Maheshwari... Raichand.

Both r busy like she mentioned in their own lives.

Shanaaya is eating alone this week she should stay with her mom as her papa is out of town but Tina likes to spend her time with her single friends than with her only daughter.

Shanaaya has no friends she is all alone only a servant is with her as her grandparents lives in another city.

Somewhere else was a woman talking to a little boy.

The boy was lost in his own world not listening to his mothers words

The boy was lost in his own world not listening to his mothers words. Araav was lost in his own world how everything changed.

He is the son of Ragini n Karan both were married but they got divorced last year. Since then he lives with his mom who is a doctor but too busy as she works non stop.

Ragini was scolding him to be more careful in school but he was thinking of his father whom he admired the most.

Ragini stood up n took Araav by his hand. He struggles. "I hate U!". Ragini felt hurt she is bearing his anger as she doesn't want to break his heart.

The reason y Ragini n Karan got divorced was that Karan betrayed her. She can't tell him the true without breaking his heart.