Chapter 66

Chapter 66

Simula nang makilala ko si Pedro, kahit minsan ay hindi niya ako binigyan ng pagkakataong maging handa sa mga ginagawa at sinasabi niya.

Commander Rylandrien Peter Armstrong is always this unpredictable. He never gave me a chance to predict his next actions.

And I can't help but to love this characteristic of his, kahit ilang beses pa akong nagugulat.

I can still remember the first day he called me with his endearment, baby. Who would expect that your own damn Commander will call like that when you're about to enter a pressured air battle?

I can still remember the time when he announced that I was his girlfriend, it was my land battle while being chased by some syndicates. There were numbers of ears back then, but to the hell with their ears. Pedro didn't mind them and even gave me his flirting words. Numbers of non UASA pilots burst out from excitement during that time and who wouldn't? Only Rylandrien Peter Armstrong can flirt under pressure and I considered it as a very rare talent.

Tanging mga lalaki lamang na may asul na mga mata na mas nilalamig sa Pilipinas kumpara sa America ang nakagagawa nito.

And then, the other I remembered was the time he declared that we're already fiancés. I was still pre-occupied hating Shiela Wilson after our mind cracking meeting, but then everything shattered into pieces, my hatred turned away because it was successfully blocked by Pedro's kiss. He just announced that he's my fiancé.

And now, here I am. Looking directly at his sky like blue eyes.

Little by little our relationship was improving, I silently grinned with my own thoughts. Yes, we're improving. At si Pedro lang lagi ang nakakaalam.

One moment, I hate him and his robot. I hate him and his guts, I hate him and his stares and I hate him and the word baby. But then again, there's always the next moment, moment that I learned to love him and his silly smiles. I learned to love him and his talent, I learned to love him and his leadership, I learned to love him and his intelligence and lastly, I learned to love him and his mesmerizing blue eyes.

I never admired male pilots before, I considered them my competitors and I always hate them for looking down to women. But now that I've met Pedro, everything had changed.

It wasn't just the shade of blue from his lovely eyes gave me the true colors of life, but the different colors reflecting from my own eyes the moment he looked at me with his tender love.

"Baby.." he repeated.

Hindi ko na nabilang kung ilang beses na niya akong tinawag. All I did was to stare at him.

Maybe this was the reason why we exited the planet earlier from the plan? Ito ang ipinagtataka ko kahapon, bakit napaaga ang aming lipad? We're actually going to leave Mars on the sixth day, Earth based time.

I was still emotional, but I managed to ask question.

"Seriously? Here Peter?" his eyebrows narrowed.

Lumingon ito kay Commander Sanders habang narinig kong napamura si Graham Bell.

"I told you, it will not work. She's not gonna marry me here, she wants in Tacloban." He look annoyed as hell.

Pinipigilan kong hindi tumawa.

"Come on, just marry him Monzanto. Poor, Armstrong." Natatawang sabi ni Commander Sanders.

Tumalikod na si Pedro at tipid na ibinalik sa kanyang bulsa sa likuran ang singsing.

Humarap na lamang ito sa monitor.