"Dobby—water," Harry whispered.

Dobby looked at Harry once and glanced over the water near his feet. But as he averted his eyes toward the water, he saw a bit of movement. He watched with wide eyes, as a hand came out of the water. Then, as though a lightning strike, the words of Harry floated in his mind.

"...apparate at the Black Lake as soon as possible..." Dobby didn't think twice. He grabbed Harry's hand tightly and apparated back to the Black Lake in Hogwarts with Harry.

"Dobby—water," Harry whispered again as he rolled on his back on the grass. His whole body was aching severely.

"Yes Dobby will give Harry Potter water." Dobby said and clicked his finger. He held the glass of water which has appeared, near Harry's mouth.

Harry grabbed the glass and gulped in the water hungrily. His breathing was heavy and he was panting as he fell back on the ground. After a few seconds of breathing heavily, he managed to speak.

"Dobby—the locket," He panted.

Dobby held out the locket at once. Harry somehow managed to put the locket into his pocket.

"Thank you, Dobby. I wouldn't have been able to do this without you." Harry said smiling.

"Dobby is happy to be able to help Harry Potter, sir." He said.

"But Dobby, remember that you cannot tell anyone about anything that happened." Harry said still breathing heavily.

"Yes Harry Potter, Dobby won't tell anyone about anything; he promises that." Dobby said smiling. "But is Harry Potter okay?" he asked importantly.

Harry smiled. "Yes Dobby, I'm fine. I just need to rest." He said. "Can you apparate me back to my dorm, please?" he asked.

"Sure, Harry Potter." he said before popping out with Harry in his dorm.

"Thank you Dobby, you can go now." He said.

The elf popped out after bowing down to Harry.

"Potter, why are you looking so tired?" a voice asked from the other side of the dorm.

Harry jumped in surprise at the sudden voice. "I have been practicing Quidditch—and fell off the broom from a comparatively low height. So, nothing serious; I'm just feeling a bit tired." Harry lied quickly.

Severus nodded. "I didn't know that you play Quidditch." He stated curtly.

"Well—however bad it may sound, but—I'm a Potter. And I've heard that Potters are very good in Quidditch." He stated a bit carefully; trying not to upset the bullied boy.

"It's okay Potter, he doesn't bully me anymore." He said shrugging.

"He doesn't? Oh—I see." Harry said to himself. "But Severus, there should be a difference between James and me, right? So, from now on, you are going to call me Harry." He said shrugging.

"Uh—sorry, didn't realize." Severus said looking at his hands.

"It's okay, and sorry I need a bit of a nap. So—good—evening, I guess?" he said peering outside.

Severus nodded and turned to the book he was reading. After a few seconds, he looked back at the sleeping figure about to say something but stopped himself. I'll tell him later. Severus thought as he looked back at his book finally.

The Marauders were walking through the hallways while chatting among themselves. They had free period now, so they decided to walk around the school freely. When they turned a corner they saw Harry standing at hallway looking outside. He didn't seem to notice them. They looked at him closely. He had a tired look on his face. He seemed to have grown a few years older in a day. They couldn't understand his reason for tiredness.