Changing Relationships

ابدأ من البداية

It was a night when his plans were going to come into play. After dinner Harry went to the library as usual. He extracted some books from the racks and started reading. When it was nearly three in the morning he set down onto his work. He first went for the cursed books and removed each and single curses using strong counter curses with the help of parsel magic. After he lifted all the curses, he slowly reached for the horcrux and retrieved it. Harry then quickly placed the fake diary and completed his task by putting all the curses that were placed on the two books back. He examined his work for some time and went to his room and kept the diary with the ring, which were placed in a special compartment locked by parseltongue password. Harry soon went back to the library where he continued with his reading with a happy heart.

The night before the end of the vacation, something strange happened. After dinner Harry was heading towards the library as usual. There were a few books left that he plans on finishing tonight. Harry was in a very happy mood. He will be able to meet the Marauders again after a long time. The whole day he was smiling like an idiot. Lucius has many times questioned his sanity today. His relation with Lucius has become a rather strong one. Lucius seems to be confiding in him about his feelings a little. Harry had slowly and steadily understood that Lucius Malfoy was just a regular teen with a lot of social and family pressure on him that forces him to act in a certain way. Harry was determined to change that.

"HARRY!" The loud voice of Lucius broke him from his train of thoughts.

"What?" Harry asked turning around. He saw that Lucius was watching him with somewhat of an exasperated and confused expression.

"Merlin Harry, what happened to you today? You are acting all strange the whole day." Lucius exclaimed.

"Nothing Lucius; what's happened so important that you are shouting like a banshee!" Harry sighed.

"I'm doing nothing of those sorts." Lucius said indignantly."I've just came here to inform you that father is calling you."

"Why? Have I done something wrong?" Harry asked rather nervously. Has he discovered that the diary has been exchanged?

"Let's go and hear from him, shall we?" Lucius said rolling his eyes.

Harry went with Lucius towards the room which seems to be the place where Abraxas has called them. Number of different possibilities and escape routes were swirling around his mind.

"Father, I've brought Harry." Lucius' voice broke him from his reverie.

"Come in." Abraxas' voice came through the door.

As Harry entered the room behind Lucius he froze. Abraxas Malfoy was sitting on a throne like chair in the middle of the room with a trembling Dobby standing a little far away from him. The room was a rather large one and had a long table in the middle with several chairs on each side.

"Come Mr. Potter and have a seat." Abraxas Malfoy's voce rang in his ear.

"You wanted to see me, Lord Malfoy?" Harry asked in a polite voice after taking a seat on the left side of Abraxas. He didn't let his fear show in his voice. His heart was pounding madly in his chest.

"Lucius have informed me that you live in an orphanage where you have to do all your chores alone. Is it true?" Abraxas asked.

"Yes, Lord Malfoy; all the children in the orphanage had to earn their pocket money which they get by doing the chores there." Harry informed him stiffly. Though he was getting a little confused as to where it was going.

Abraxas sneered at that."Such a strong wizard as yourself should not be forced to do menial jobs." Abraxas said disgusted.

"I've got used to it. It's not a big deal really." Harry said barely managing to keep a straight face.