"I say someone was hungry." he said. So she picked a brave one. 

"Judging by your size you still are." I said beaming. He stomped out of the room . He then appeared by the door his pants zipped up showing off his clearly over weight belly. 

"I'll see you later." he said looking at Megan. Megan sighed. 

"Not likely." she said closing the door behind him. I was too familiar with the whole situation. It happened many times before. I took it as a good thing. Every week a new guy would come to this house in the hopes of a relationship with a beautiful goddess but what they got was a one night stand with Megan. Well there were special cases that stayed for breakfast but that's as close she had gotten to a relationship. 

"So gyros huh?" she asked smiling. I nodded too tired to explain. I was going to get Lance for this. Even in my dreams he had to interfere.  

The morning took me by surprise. I twisted over to the opposite side of my bed and was in the shower with in two minutes. I sighed pulling my red hoodie over my head. Time for a saturday jog. I closed the door behind me making sure I had left a note for Megan.  

I jogged past several buildings untill I found Central Park. I waved at Mrs. Kently who was strolling down the hill with her baby. SHe smiled and returned the wave. The park was glossy, bright. The grass was wet probably just been watered. I love the smell of wet grass. It brough back sweet memories of the country. I was the only one in my family crazy enough to come to the big city. Of course my parents weren't all that excited. My dad had stopped talking to me completely while my mom sulked in the corner when ever I visit. The only person that pays any mind to me is Jessica. My little sister. She was always enchanted by my city stories. And now she was off to college in Vermont majoring in art. Jessica didn't even have time to call, the only thing that showed me she was still alive were her silly letters which I got maybe once in two months .

I was lost in my reverie when I hit something hard. I fall down . I grabbed my head trying to sooth it. Like rubbing my palm agaisnt a bruised head would actually makeit feel better. I sighed getting up ready to blow but stopped as my vision cleared.  

"Kim." Mr. Blair smiled. 

"Good morning sir." I said nodding. I looked down at my hoodie and the home made cut shorts and winced. 

"I'm sorry." he said.  

"Oh it's fine Mr. Blair." I tell him ready to run for it but he stopped me. 

"What are you doing here?" He ask his hair flying every where. It made him look almost angelic. The sun hit his skin blending him in with the glamourous park.  

"Jogging." I say after counting to ten. I didn't want to have a panic attack in front of him. 

"Oh." he said grinning. It was getting pretty uncomfortable but I didn't want to move. 

"You want to walk together?" I heard myself say. I wanted to rip out my lips right there. It still souldn;t be of use I could still talk with out them. 

"Sure." he said sauntering next to me. I gritted my teeth thinking what to talk about. 

"So did Mrs. Blair like the flowers?" I ask. He nodded, his face suddenly taken over by sadness. The trees semm to shrink behind us as we walked towards the sun.  

"Are you alright?" I ask thinking what could ahve happened this time. He looked up from the ground staring, he examined my expression closely. I shivered at the stare. 

"Sorry none of my buisness." I say looking down at my black sneakers.  

"No, no it's fine. I just wasn't expecting someone to actually ask me if I was alright." he said shaking his head smiling as if something was funny. I nodded waiting for an answer. 

"Donna's not happy." he said. I bit my lips not wanting to discuss his personal life further. I wanted to stay as the assertive, sweet office employee . I didn't want to get things mixed up , especially with my boss. 

"Mr. Blair." I satrted to say. 

"Jake. Please call me Jake." he said his face still over come with emotion. 

"Jake-" I hesitated , I liked saying that more than I should. 

"You can't expect life to go on as you planned it would. There are a lot of bumpy roads. Heck I'm probably the most love immune person but I know this much, love like theres no tomorrow." I said smiling trying to match my smile with the brightness of the sun. He was watching.  

"You're not immune to love." he said. His face took on an unfamiliar expression.I hadn;t realize that our hands were brushed agaisnt each other as we walked. I liked the tingly feeling of it and he didn't seem to mind at all. He didn't seem to mind! Is he un aware or he wants his hands next to mine? He was too close to me. Too close for a boss and an employee. I tried to seperate myself but he just went along with my flow. He was looking at me from the corner of his eyes.  

"I should get going." I said trying not to faint. His pinky brushed against my hand. Was he doing that on purpose? I tried to stay calm letting the butterflies get to me. 

"Why?" he asked his face molding into a baby.I laughed. He took in a deep breath. 

"I like how you laugh." he said. I nodded suddenly stopping. I looked down at my watch and sighed. 

"I should get going Megan is going to have a hear attack if I don't get there i ntime to make her breakfast." he smiled. 

"See you at work." I said running a head. I let curisoity get the best of me. I looked back and there he was standing under the tree watching me. If he wasn't married I swear he was ogling.

( Okay so this is chapter two what do you guys think? I need feed back tell me if you guys like the characters. :D )