"Dajie, are you saying it's all my fault?"

"Not only am I blaming you, I even want to smack your face!"

Song Jiumei looked apprehensively at Song Jiuyue.

Song Jiuyue's eyes grew colder, "Once a man sleeps with a woman, things will be out of one's control. Then, in the long run, feelings would naturally develop and love would sprout for this woman. But why must this woman be Song Wuyou?"

Song Jiumei gritted her teeth in distaste. This time, it truly had benefited that slut!

Thinking for a while, she then tried to comfort her elder sister, "In that kind of situation, it wouldn't involve any real feelings. It's just venting..."

"Venting is also sleeping..."

Song Wuyou went to a lot of places with her design sketches, but every master tailor that took a look at her designs shook their heads. None of them dared to accept the job.

Too complicated, don't know how to do ah.

Running in circles under the scorching hot sun made Song Wuyou sweat profusely, yet she still continued her quest in accordance to the original host's memories, shuttling between the roads and alleys.

She really had no idea how she would have survived in this unfamiliar new world without those memories.

As this time, she was taking shade under a tree in the public street.

Watching people rushing up and down the streets... as these people passed her by, she suddenly felt lost and out of place...

 as these people passed her by, she suddenly felt lost and out of place

Chapter 62: The Man Was Extremely Good Looking When His Lips Curved Up

What had been the reason behind her appearance in this era?

Was it God or the Heavens that allowed her to be reborn? Or was it pity because she had been subjected to a very early death?

Later, would she be able to return to her era in the past?

Suddenly, the wind blew. It carried the heat of summer which caressed her long hair, making it sway in a slow dance.

She held her design sketches in one hand, eyes narrowed in confusion as she looked forward.

A black Rolls-Royce roared and passed right in front of her.

Another burst of the hot breeze blew past her, leaving her hair in disarray.

"It's so windy but so hot." Song Wuyou could not bear this kind of hot weather.

Turning around, she headed towards the east this time.

There were many tailor's shops in that area. If the master tailors there dared not take her commission, then she probably would do everything by herself.