A big mansion is shown where a women of the age of around 50 praying in front of idol while a men and a old women were standing behind her..after completing her prayers she turn around and glare them giving a parsad.. while they smile innocently she said in strick voice..."where is she...?"

" she already left..." man replied innocently..She look them unbeliefly.."again...and you both allowed her leaving without prayers..?" She said in shock, man tried to calm her.."shamishta..you know na she dont believe in god..."" but shekhar this is wrong..she is our daughter...we can't let her do everything whatever she wants...maa you are elder na atleast you had to make her stop.." she said sadly...

"don't worry shamishta everything will be fine soon..." daadima said holding her hand.."but when maa...its really hurt me to saw her like that she is my daughter,my ragini, my princess and i can't do anything to sooth her pain..." she said with a teary eyes...
" our princess is really strong she will sooth her pain by own..." it was shekhar whose eyes were also teary..

They look eachother sadly...shekhar tries to change the topic.."oohh...i am really hungry..will you kick your husband out with giving a breakfast..."

He blink inncoently both women laugh on his antic and went to kitchen for breakfast...when shamishta asked.." where she went..? " "for jogging and after that she will go for the shopping from there only as she don't have any formal dress for her new job..."

Parvati glare him.He bite his tongue as this was the main topic from which they were running...

In a beautiful garden a girl is shown holding two cups of hot chai wearing a gray jogging suit,red scarf covering her neck,her log silky brown hairs tie in pony...her big black eyes,chubby cheeks,rosy lips,and perfect body curve she is looking heavenly beautiful even without makeup..

" ragini..."She turn back hearing her and and smile...yes she is none other then our ragini..paas one cup to her friend naina who called her..she give a shock look at chai...

"what chai...but you don't like chai right...?" "yeah i don't like..." she replied carelessly..Naina eyes become widen," then why did you brought..?"
"ragini's chai,ragini's wish..." she answered with a style making her more confused.." what....?"Ragini giggled.." ok come lets start jogging..."
Naina saw her confusedly, she was really behaving oddly today.." ragini are you gone mad..how can we do jogging with hot cup of chai...." " offo naina..who said we can't see i will show you..."

She start jogging by holding her cup after some step she look back without stopping and said.." see its not tough..now come fast..."

But naina's attention was somewhere else she shout "ragini be carefull..."
But she was late at that time ragini bump with someone and the loud scream filled in whole garden, not her but someones as her hot chai was fall all over his shirt... he was about to shout but..

"are you mad or blind..can't you saw someone is coming from otherside..don't you have manners.." ragini start shouting at her...the man look her with widen shocked eyes.."hooww first you did a mistake now instead of saying sorry you are glaring at me.." but she was not not ready to stop...

"what my mistake...maam it was you who came from wrong side why would i say sorry...you are the one who have to say sorry..." the man shout back.. "don't you have any manners to talk with girls..because of you my chai fell down...my 20 rupees were waste now who will pay for that..."

He look her unbeliefly.."hello madam..you spoil my 20 thousand rupees shirt..who will pay for this..." but another side it was ragini who never learned to accept her mistakes..." how dare you to talk to me like this...emotions are more important then money mister...but you rich spoil peoples are always behind the money..."

He was hell shock..first she did a mistake now she is insulting him and was about to say something very harsh but naina comes there...
"ragini stop it yaar( she turn to him) i am sorry sir i know its her mistake..i am asking sorry on behalf of her..." that man glared ragini in rage and turned toward naina and said.."she seriously need a doctor..."

"what... how dare you..." her face become red in anger but he left from there without listening him further..while she was still glaring his back..."are you gone mad ragini...that was simply your mistake how could you do that..." naina scold her, ut she was still looking at the way from where he vanished..she shook her shoulder when don't finding any responsed..."ragini...are you listening me or not...?"Ragini come into reality..." haa..aah..what are you saying..."Naina looking her with concern.."nothing lets complete our jogging..." but ragini stopped her.." no not now..i am not in mood...lets go back..."

This time she really get a big shock ragini was the one who insist her to come for jogging now without completing even one round she wanteg to go back...but didn't say anything and follow her who is already start walking toward gate...

As soon as they cross the gate her mood again changed and she is happily start discussing about the shopping which they are plan to do...

Naina look her with smile she know her since 2 years and always like her attitude..she never take anything serious for long time,always said whatever she want,never hide anything,she is just like an open book,but naina don't know that she is not an open book but only a cover of the book...she is hiding a lots of secret inside her which will soon bring the storm in someones life...

To be continued...

So the first part is end...plzz tell me hows it is...do you like it or not...if you like this then only i will continue otherwise i won't...and lastly ignore my silly mistakes😊😊

Dangerous Ishqजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें