Chapter 33 - why?

Bobbies POV

(Meanwhile and before the fire)

"Ah you're awake that's great" sebastian sits in front of me on a stool,I look down; I'm tied to a chair! I try to teleport but just thinking about it makes me want to pass out.

"Oh I wouldn't try to teleport sweety, I drugged you so whenever you try you can't and you fall unconscious" sebastian smiles harshly. I swallow and hold my head up high.

"What do you want sebastian?" I hiss,

"Oh just you dead, you see if I killed the most powerful tomorrow person in the world then id be famous in the world of tomorrow people. In the world of annex tomorrow people. Over past few weeks I've been getting to know you, I know your weaknesses, your desires, your power, your turn ons and offs, I know what you hate and love. oh my dear you told me way to much" sebastian smirks. I lick my lips and keep my breathing steady.

"So you're just gonna kill me?"I spit

"No, I'm going to torture you first, you see I'm an annex now. Thanks to jedikiah, so let's have some fun shall we?" Sebastian rises to his feet and kicks away the stool.

"What should we start with? How about this?" Sebastian walks behind me and lowers his face to my neck. He kisses me softly, my heart races and my hands grip onto the wooden arms of the chair. Sebastian's tongue flickers and sucks on my neck, I arch my neck wanting more and I hold in a moan. Reality brings me back to normal. I hiss and shake him off. Sebastian laughs and walks back infront of me, he picks up a knife using his TK.

"Now what next?" Sebastian runs the cool blade over my cheek then turns it so it cuts. I wince but stay silent. tears fill my eyes and I take a shaky breath.

"Oh yeah I forgot you're a tough one" sebastian takes the knife and drags it further down my cheek, then he pulls it away and stabs me in the good shoulder. Tears fill my eyes and I hiss.

"Want some more?" Sebastian leans forward and brushes his lips against mine. I gag and turn my face away, sebastian chuckles and walks away from me.

"Tell me Bobbie have you ever been mind tortured?" Suddenly a man walks in next to sebastian,

I start to panic, I make sure my guard is up as the tomorrow person comes to me.

"Oh she's got her guard up, how cute. don't worry darling I can still hurt you" the strange man smirks. He stares at me and It's like his eyes darken all at once. I scream as he attacks my shield, a piercing pain run through my mind.

Two straight hours of screaming and mind torture goes by...

"I can't break her shield" the strange man gives up and walks out. sebastian sips on a coffee and sighs.

"Fine that'll do" sebastian dismisses the man.

"Just kill me seriously this isn't going to work, torture isn't working for me" I half smile, sebastian walks forwards and drags a larger knife across my arm.

I spit in his face, sebastian wipes it away and shoves the knife in my leg.

"Stupid bitch" sebastian grunts. I laugh and sebastian kicks my knife leg. I scream and tears fill my eyes.

"That's it I've had enough, I do think it's time. It was a pleasure fake loving you!" Sebastian picks up a gun and aims it against my head.

"Do it! Do it you smug bastard!" I yell, sebastian smirks.

Then bang...