chapter twenty-eighty.

Start from the beginning

cass gasped and ran towards her, shaking. "bev!" she jumped, trying to reach her, but she couldn't. "bill, help me!"

"h-h-hold on!" bill was walking around the mountain of toys, and cass looked towards bev.

"i'll be right back." cass then took off after bill, but quickly stopped when she heard screams emitting from her friends. "fuck, fuck, fuck!" it wasn't long until she heard their voices getting closer, then finally she turned around. she saw five of her friends coming out of the tunnel, and they immediately ran towards bev.

"beverly!" she heard ben call out, and she could hear the worry in his voice.

"holy shit, h-how is she in the air?" eddie muttered, and cass could hear richie muttering shit repeatedly. she started towards them, mike noticing her immediately.

"wheres bill?" he asked her, and cass lowered her brows.

"somewhere over there i think-"

"guys?" eddie cut her off and looked up. "are those the-"

"yeah, eds. they are," cass answered, and his face paled.

"they're floating," stan muttered, utterly confused.

you'll float too.

they all shuddered at the thought.

"mike, help me get her down," cass commanded, and mike nodded. he lifted her up onto his shoulders and grunted softly, to which cass rolled her eyes.

she latched her hand onto bevs foot and pulled her down, richie and ben helping when they could reach her. once she was on the ground mike lowered cass from his shoulders. she
patter his shoulder and watched as ben shook beverlys shoulders, crying.

"go get your girl, cass," mike muttered to her, nudging her shoulder. cass shook her head.

"not my girl anymore. she dumped me." mikes eyes widened, but he didn't say anything. stan watched the exchange sadly, and observed the way cass stared at bev. a look of love and affection, but also heartbreak.

it must be the way he stares at cass.

"why isn't she waking up? whats wrong with her? beverly please!" ben cried, and he wrapped his arms around her. cass stepped forward.

"ben i don't-" cass started, tears streaming down her face. "ben i think shes dead."

"she can't be! she can't!" he exclaimed, and cass let herself cry harder. ben grabbed bevs face in his hands and stared at her.

cass lowered her eyebrows, taking in what was happening. "ben what are you-" cass trailed off when ben pressed a kiss to bevs lips, and cringed.

"ew!" richie groaned, and mike made a face of disgust. ben pulled away, and cass was about to speak again when bev breathed in a large breath of air.

"january embers!" bev gasped out, eyes wide.

"my heart burns there too," ben breathed out, and bev pulled him in for a hug. when she pulled away she looked towards cass and smiled softly.

"jesus fuck!" richie exclaimed, and pulled all of them in for a group hug.

"hey, cassie," bev started, but cass rolled her eyes and pulled away from the hug, causing the others to disband.